• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help with Axis Vistara Infinite offline application

ghost of sparta

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, I currently have magnus and atlas with 10L limits. I got them a year ago and didn't apply for any axis cards after that.
I am trying to vistara infinite now. I heard that they stopped online applications for this card.
My branch is not much useful. Any axis agent here that can help with offline application?

I am unable to dm @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯

Hi, I currently have magnus and atlas with 10L limits. I got them a year ago and didn't apply for any axis cards after that.
I am trying to vistara infinite now. I heard that they stopped online applications for this card.
My branch is not much useful. Any axis agent here that can help with offline application?

Try calling customer care, they will arrange someone.

I can see Vistara infinite available for online application.

Online app is working.
I applied on Jul 24th.
Verification on 25th.
Approved on Aug 2
Got the card today - Aug 6

Though the credit limit is pretty low (2L). I have other cards with limits from 5-15L.

Online app is working.
I applied on Jul 24th.
Verification on 25th.
Approved on Aug 2
Got the card today - Aug 6

Though the credit limit is pretty low (2L). I have other cards with limits from 5-15L.
Thanks. I’ll try online application. Did they ask for income documents? What did the agent ask during verification?

Thanks. I’ll try online application. Did they ask for income documents? What did the agent ask during verification?
Yes he asked for salary slip for past 3 months and increment letter as my earlier two months had lower salary. Alternatively he wanted a card statement with Limit of 10L+, which I didnt have at the moment

I also did online app, although the guy came to pick paperwork manually, the process was
  • Aadhaar verification (fingerprint), Aadhaar copy not required
  • Physical photo copy of PAN
  • 3 month payslips
  • or copy of existing card statement with:
    • Limit of 10L+
    • Atleast 50% CL available
    • No late payments showing on statement

I also did online app, although the guy came to pick paperwork manually, the process was
  • Aadhaar verification (fingerprint), Aadhaar copy not required
  • Physical photo copy of PAN
  • 3 month payslips
  • or copy of existing card statement with:
    • Limit of 10L+
    • Atleast 50% CL available
    • No late payments showing on statement
okay but AFaik they will put your application on hold , not issuing vistara cards anymore. Please update with the status in future.

okay but AFaik they will put your application on hold , not issuing vistara cards anymore. Please update with the status in future.
I got a rejected message today.

It could be and of the following reasons:
  • Axis not issuing VI anymore
  • I had closed Axis Magnus with 5 days (before activation about 18 months back)
  • I really don't meet their credit standards (My Experian credit score is 890, but my C2C statement had 0 usage)

Back