• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ho to upgrade Infinia from existing 10L regalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have regalia with 10L credit limit and when I request for infinia upgrade - then asked for 3.5 Lakhs monthly salary .

Since I am not earning what they requested , can anyone let me know how to get upgrade with existing credit limit of 10L

Attachments

• DFA9D6B7-02A1-447F-ACB5-6E1FDA399045.jpeg
    DFA9D6B7-02A1-447F-ACB5-6E1FDA399045.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 133
Solution
HDFC is strict with the criteria now a days. Have you completed the criteria of spending 8L in past 6 months? Specifically the past 6 months only. If you've done that, they should upgrade you to Infinia. If they still don't, wait for a week, and mail them again. Few people faced this issue and multiple retries gave them Infinia upgrade.

Souvik

TF Premier
I have regalia with 10L credit limit and when I request for infinia upgrade - then asked for 3.5 Lakhs monthly salary .

Since I am not earning what they requested , can anyone let me know how to get upgrade with existing credit limit of 10L
Are you asking for Infinia LTF ? Maybe thats why they are asking for salary slip

Usually Infinia is chargeable so they should not have a problem in selling you a card with annual and joining charges.

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you asking for Infinia LTF ? Maybe thats why they are asking for salary slip

Usually Infinia is chargeable so they should not have a problem in selling you a card with annual and joining charges.
Nope, I asked for just upgrade .. I did not request for LTF explicitly

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
try again few times mailing to priority redressal and grievance redressal. if not done do some transactions till u meet 7.5 lakhs for past 6 months spend criteria and mail them again

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Man you are trying get a double promotion.
For reference, you should go via DCB, ask them for DCB, they should give you without any hassle.
Once you use DCB for some time, then appeal again, I think it will go through.

P:S:- This is solely my suggestion, there are many more Infinia experts, tag them please.

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have upgraded to Infinia from Regalia recently. I didn't get LE for last two years. My limit was at 6.7, had I got LE, it would have crossed the minimum 8L limit.
I saw the required conditions on Twitter shared by card maven or Technofino
8L and 2.7L in hand salary
Or
8L and last 6 months more than 7.5 L spends.
I have contacted RM. It was utter useless and water of time. She mentioned it would require more than 3L in hand Salary.
Upgraded to Classic Banking a month before planning to upgrade.
I had also hit 8L spend milestone on my existing Regalia.
Sent out a mail to Grievance redressal, they forwarded me the application to fill and there was lot of back and forth as they wanted me to send it to Chennai branch and I have criticized them why they aren't doing it completely online when IDFC, Onecard take 10 minutes for the approval and completely online onboarding process.
They were nudging towards the DCB, and even I thought that I would do the same as the salary criteria won't be met without including the bonus and no where close to 7.5L spend milestone in 6 months as well.
I have also applied for SC Ultimate meanwhile as a backup card for DCB.
I thought why not give a try for Infinia as I have been using HDFC card for 10 years and also a personal loan running now. I had paid off a personal loan, couple of credit card jumbo loans over these years. If rejected, I can still apply for DCB.
Guess that relationship with them helped me for the upgrade.

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge

They're not offering LTF on DCB/Infinia only FYF , but for other cards, they have addon card or smart pay or some spend milestone for the making them LTF.

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have upgraded to Infinia from Regalia recently. I didn't get LE for last two years. My limit was at 6.7, had I got LE, it would have crossed the minimum 8L limit.
I saw the required conditions on Twitter shared by card maven or Technofino
8L and 2.7L in hand salary
Or
8L and last 6 months more than 7.5 L spends.
I have contacted RM. It was utter useless and water of time. She mentioned it would require more than 3L in hand Salary.
Upgraded to Classic Banking a month before planning to upgrade.
I had also hit 8L spend milestone on my existing Regalia.
Sent out a mail to Grievance redressal, they forwarded me the application to fill and there was lot of back and forth as they wanted me to send it to Chennai branch and I have criticized them why they aren't doing it completely online when IDFC, Onecard take 10 minutes for the approval and completely online onboarding process.
They were nudging towards the DCB, and even I thought that I would do the same as the salary criteria won't be met without including the bonus and no where close to 7.5L spend milestone in 6 months as well.
I have also applied for SC Ultimate meanwhile as a backup card for DCB.
I thought why not give a try for Infinia as I have been using HDFC card for 10 years and also a personal loan running now. I had paid off a personal loan, couple of credit card jumbo loans over these years. If rejected, I can still apply for DCB.
Guess that relationship with them helped me for the upgrade.
thanks for info. so u have upgraded to infinia from regalia. and is your limit 6.7 L still or increased.
it is rare to hear that they have converted you to infinia valuing your prior relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.