• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hold placed on SBI account

doraemon

TF Legend
Dear Customer, HOLD has been placed on your Acc XXXXX for 2,50,000.00 for the reason otms.-SBI Please do not reply to this auto generated email. For any query, please contact our toll free number 18001234 & 18002100.

What is this?
I didn't did anything wrong?

Also phone pe merchant transaction that are legit

I have delink merchant and everything for safety

Is there anything I can do without branch
Those guys are morons
Wait for 2 days for auto unhold. If not done then you have to issue complaint against this.

If your account keeps ideal for specific time and suddenly started with high value transaction then bank hold the amount for some days.

SBI customer care is useless, if it wouldn't unhold then you have to visit branch

Nope just money rotation for cashback that too on my personal accounts
Was it a Savings Account? If Yes, why you were rotating it in the Savings Account from Merchant QR?
After unblocking, open the current account and use it for such operations. (Rotating itself is not recommended, but still, if you want to do it.)

Was it a Savings Account? If Yes, why you were rotating it in the Savings Account from Merchant QR?
After unblocking, open the current account and use it for such operations. (Rotating itself is not recommended, but still, if you want to do it.)
Nope
It is a savings account
But we have a shop where we have installed phonpe qr so those legit payements were being credited
Amounts was lower than 1k

And regarding money rotation
I did 10-12 only on amazon

Wait for 2 days for auto unhold. If not done then you have to issue complaint against this.

If your account keeps ideal for specific time and suddenly started with high value transaction then bank hold the amount for some days.

SBI customer care is useless, if it wouldn't unhold then you have to visit branch
I called cc they were sounding like drunk tbh

I insisted them to take a sr for call back from branch
They told that branch will call me tomorrow
Don't know if it's true cause I didnt got any sms

If it's not unhold then I will visit branch on monday

Update
I visited branch today and lady manager told me that I was calling you from many days but u didn't picked up
I told her I never got any call
Then she told that you are having a lot of transaction in your account which seems to be of business nature hence our head office has flagged your account and now you are the limelight of our branch

Branch people are not helping saying its otms case and manager is your last hope

They are behaving like I have done some fraud

Manager advised to write application and mention the reasons of transaction
I wrote and gave to her and
Now she told me that I will forward it to fraud prevention department
U will get information regarding that after a week

Guys need your help and opinion on that

Update
I visited branch today and lady manager told me that I was calling you from many days but u didn't picked up
Then she told that you are having a lot of transaction in your account which seems to be of business nature hence our head office has flagged your account and now you are the limelight of our branch

Branch people are not helping saying its otms case and manager is your last hope

People are doing money rotation for meager 1-2% because of ill advice. All this is the result

Lack of financial literacy

Update

It's common in any bank

If suddenly high txn are done in acc, every bank will do so.

I've seen you in other threads too doing a lot of rotations via wallet. Don't do that much high txns, else you will face problems from other banks too

People are doing money rotation for meager 1-2% because of ill advice. All this is the result

Lack of financial literacy
I agree with your point
But most of the transaction are self Transfer transaction and no third party/crypto/suspicious transaction was done

I am having accounts in diffrent bank
Never had any problem
This is the first time I am having an issue with bank that too SBI

It's common in any bank

If suddenly high txn are done in acc, every bank will do so.

I've seen you in other threads too doing a lot of rotations via wallet. Don't do that much high txns, else you will face problems from other banks too
Millennia Wale account mai monthly 3-4 to chalengi na ?
And sbi mai 250rs per month ke liye 10 transaction is necessary apart form that I will not do any transaction

What is the safe limit per account per month guys?
So that I do not get caught in radar?
And how are u guys doing so much transaction especially rbl signature Wale?

Back