• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card application for SBI account holder query

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,
Asking this for my family member.

Is there any way of application (through YONO, Online SBI, offline, app, etc) wherein an SBI Salary account holder could get preference and card processing will be smoother? (and chances of decline are minimized)

Location - Tier 2 town
Card required - SBI Vistara or Vistara Prime.
Existing Relation - SBI Platinum salary account holder, but no relation with SBICards.

I know from my own experience -> I applied CB through Sprint (SBICard website), and there was absolutely no consideration of me being an existing SBI Savings account holder.

Do we get any preference if apply through OnlineSBI or YONO

Thanks for your help!

The application for my brother went smooth and was issued the card instantly. Thanks to the TF community for the info :)

Today I was trying to apply for SBI Vistara base version (I already have Axis VI - so thought of taking membership benefits from Axis card, and use SBI card for earning more economy tickets).

I already hold SB CB card. WHile applying from Sprint today - got this error and application declined after last step (directly after verification, it din't as for bank accoutn verification, but showed this rejection screen) :
1692093542480.png
Any idea what to do?
The CB card was applied almost 11 months ago

The application for my brother went smooth and was issued the card instantly. Thanks to the TF community for the info :)

Today I was trying to apply for SBI Vistara base version (I already have Axis VI - so thought of taking membership benefits from Axis card, and use SBI card for earning more economy tickets).

I already hold SB CB card. WHile applying from Sprint today - got this error and application declined after last step (directly after verification, it din't as for bank accoutn verification, but showed this rejection screen) :
View attachment 26671
Any idea what to do?
Very few are getting both cashback & vistara card in sbi. So if you have cashback then try offline for vistara card.

View attachment 26671
Any idea what to do?
update:
The reason for this was "Approval Overleveraged". bcz of many other cards already in use!!!

No, Just apply via sprint, If you already have good cibil score and other bank credit card then Your application will be approved without any income documents. Just digilocker kyc and bank account verification required.
Bro I came till bank account verification but there is failed saying timeout.
What to do now.
Even when I tried to continue also I'm getting only application number.

Back