• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how are you using BizBlack ( spends, redemptions) ?

Spends:
I recently got BizBlack as a floater on my Infinia. Im maxing out my Bizblack "Key Spends" with paying taxes which get me 5x points with cap of 7500. now since i already have i do all smart buy spends on inifinia. which makes bizblack only useful for paying taxes unless im missing something. let me know if you have a strategy to do better with spends.

Redemption:
I cannot find a dedicated portal for bizblack where i can buy apple/tanishq products at 1:1 maybe thats not available. one might use the generic smartbuy to book hotels/flights. how/where are you redeeming the points ?

Spends:
I recently got BizBlack as a floater on my Infinia. Im maxing out my Bizblack "Key Spends" with paying taxes which get me 5x points with cap of 7500. now since i already have i do all smart buy spends on inifinia. which makes bizblack only useful for paying taxes unless im missing something. let me know if you have a strategy to do better with spends.

Redemption:
I cannot find a dedicated portal for bizblack where i can buy apple/tanishq products at 1:1 maybe thats not available. one might use the generic smartbuy to book hotels/flights. how/where are you redeeming the points ?
I can see only govt tax payment is enough this card along with google ad payment related with business.
Btw How much we need to spend to get 7500 points. (5x)
I have to pay around 60k tax and having biz power card.

I received my first statement today after 16 days of receiving the card. I paid 50K plus for GST payment but the 5x reward points are not reflected in my card statement.
I made the GST payment 10 days before the statement generation date - I also made other purchases through gftyr smartbuy and those 3x reward points are added to my acccount and is also mentioned in the statement.

When is it credited? Do i need to send an email?

hi friends,

I have some queries regarding bizblack

1) Did any of got full reward points of 7500 per month ? when will it be credited?

2) Milestone benefits of 5K per 5 lakh spend, did any one get voucher? What is expiry of SmartBuy Flight voucher?
What are the Terms & Conditions as prescribed for the voucher of Flight/Taj stay?

3) In terms of value which is best way to redeem Reward points?

Back