• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how are you using BizBlack ( spends, redemptions) ?

Spends:
I recently got BizBlack as a floater on my Infinia. Im maxing out my Bizblack "Key Spends" with paying taxes which get me 5x points with cap of 7500. now since i already have i do all smart buy spends on inifinia. which makes bizblack only useful for paying taxes unless im missing something. let me know if you have a strategy to do better with spends.

Redemption:
I cannot find a dedicated portal for bizblack where i can buy apple/tanishq products at 1:1 maybe thats not available. one might use the generic smartbuy to book hotels/flights. how/where are you redeeming the points ?

How can we get a BizBlack as floater along with Infinia? Can anyone help with the process?
I recently applied for BizBlack on Sep-21st as a floater card for Infinia and it was approved today. I can see the Card in "My Cards" app now. Physical card will be dispatched in 2-3 days. Checked with RM earlier before applying. She said I am eligible for BizBlack as a floater card. Apparently she sent a person home to get signature in the floater application form. No other documents or verification required.

Taj is good. Mmt voucher can't be clubbed with existing offers of bank or mmt but it's your discretion to use where you feel. I happily use for lunch to give any party for team or colleagues in Taj.
Thanks for your reply! Good to know it can be used for food payments also.

For restaurant payments, can it be used in conjunction with other offers?

I recently applied for BizBlack on Sep-21st as a floater card for Infinia and it was approved today. I can see the Card in "My Cards" app now. Physical card will be dispatched in 2-3 days. Checked with RM earlier before applying. She said I am eligible for BizBlack as a floater card. Apparently she sent a person home to get signature in the floater application form. No other documents or verification required.
Are you selfemployed ?

What you have posted is the Taj Ex
Nothing like that. Hope this helps
What you have posted is about the Taj Experience Voucher. That is completely different from Amex Taj Voucher. Amex Taj voucher can only be used for paying for a stay and any other charges billed to the room. It cannot be used without staying at a Taj or Vivanta.

What you have posted is the Taj Ex

What you have posted is about the Taj Experience Voucher. That is completely different from Amex Taj Voucher. Amex Taj voucher can only be used for paying for a stay and any other charges billed to the room. It cannot be used without staying at a Taj or Vivanta.
I have not seen amex taj vouchers in taj website if amex says specifically then it's understood but in case of hdfc as the title is going on by op the voucher can be used

Back