• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how are you using BizBlack ( spends, redemptions) ?

Spends:
I recently got BizBlack as a floater on my Infinia. Im maxing out my Bizblack "Key Spends" with paying taxes which get me 5x points with cap of 7500. now since i already have i do all smart buy spends on inifinia. which makes bizblack only useful for paying taxes unless im missing something. let me know if you have a strategy to do better with spends.

Redemption:
I cannot find a dedicated portal for bizblack where i can buy apple/tanishq products at 1:1 maybe thats not available. one might use the generic smartbuy to book hotels/flights. how/where are you redeeming the points ?

How many "salaried" people are paying advance tax?
LTCG+STCG are not regular payments and may arise sometime.

If you are taking and thinking of taking Biz Black for these irregular tax payments, you are wrong.
This card is surely for business people who are making regular tax payments and thats whats is this card targetted at.
For other spends, there are tons of other cards.
Sure dude... do as you wish :ROFLMAO: ... It is the game of income levels

As for me, my tax payments are significant in these 4 categories and I have to pay advance tax

Thank you. Offline like shopping, gold etc ?

I am not sure about Gold, since it is business card I assume it might be excluded, I might be wrong.

I am sharing documents relating to Bizblack which I have downloaded from internet.
Education is excluded for all business cards of HDFC. It is included for all other personal cards

Gold / Jewellery is included just like other HDFC cards

1. Yes, I routinely get the bonus 7500 points. I am getting the same AFTER statement generation, generally within 1-2 days of statement generation I get SMS of the bonus 7500 points.
2. Yes, I have received all 4 vouchers worth 5k each. They give 2 redemption options, MakeMyTrip or Taj Experiences. I have utilized all vouchers towards MMT. You can use maximum 3 vouchers for one MMT booking. MMT vouchers have an expiry of 6 months.
3. Best way for redemption for me has always been flights. Second best would be hotels, you would not get discounts on hotel prices, but the 30% revenue which you pay through the card gives you 10X points, so it becomes similar to other portals.
So the voucher redemption will happen once you hit 5 lakh milestone even if it more than a quarter or less than quarter? I think you got all 4 voucher meaning your total spending crossed 20 lakh in 7-8 months, Assuming you got bizblack on Jan/Feb 2024.

Back