• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can I pay my Telangana (TSSPDCL) electricity bill using Amex CC?

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have to pay the electricity bill to TSSPDCL (Telangana), which amounts to around 20,000 to 40,000 rupees every month. Can you please suggest any platform where I can use my Amex card with minimal or no convenience fee?

Currently, I use Paytm, but it incurs an additional convenience fee, and there are no points offered for utilities. Previously, I used CRED, but I haven't seen the Telangana state option for more than 6 months.

I can't use Amazon Pay for amounts above 10,000 because it requires payment via UPI, and I cannot pay above 25,000 even via UPI.

brucelee

TF Buzz
If I remember correctly TSSPDCL allows to pay custom amount on Amazon pay, why not split it in 10k and pay? You can also pay advance payments multiple times if your bills are consistent every month.

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Custom amount payment is not there in Amazon Pay. But seems it allows UPI payment up to ₹50000. You can also try SBI unipay.

IMG_0330.jpeg

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Does excess payment still show as credit amount available in the account which will be adjusted in the next bill in case of TSSPDCL ?
Anyone have recent experience??

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, it does
Okay, Thank you.
During covid period, for the very first month they did charge me an excess of 2k based in the previous bill.
Thus was never shown in my account as credit balance..I had to lose that as I became very sick During covid later

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Okay, Thank you.
During covid period, for the very first month they did charge me an excess of 2k based in the previous bill.
Thus was never shown in my account as credit balance..I had to lose that as I became very sick During covid later
Oh sorry to hear that. Hope all good with health now
I remember seeing it as negative in arrears column in the bill ledger section. Have done it this time for friday offer. Will wait and see if it shows up