• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How Does Axis Grabdeals Works? It feels too good to be true.

GTSaketh

TF Select
I Have A Flipkart Axis Cards. It show 5% CB on grab deals with any axis CB or DB. So, I will get total 10% of cashback using Flipkart Axis Card? Is that how it works? Is there any catch?

I saw this on Amazon. There are some 20 offers on Amazon. I don't think this is grabdeal offer. On grab deal page there is no minimum requirements and requirements is to login to Amazon via grab deal.

Only possibility is that this item may not be under the offer or my credit card is not set up correctly.

Hence asking on which page does the 10% discount show when buying from grab deals?
i think final payment ke liye jab OTP aayega tb subtract hoga amount, initial jab address select krke, card select krenge tb ni aa raha hai, but card ke niche likha aa rha hai 750 off on Non EMI. This is same offer of GrabDeal running on amazon.

i think final payment ke liye jab OTP aayega tb subtract hoga amount, initial jab address select krke, card select krenge tb ni aa raha hai, but card ke niche likha aa rha hai 750 off on Non EMI. This is same offer of GrabDeal running on amazon.

Ok, but I also got this error..
So now not sure if issue is in Magnus card setup

Attachments

• IMG_20240820_152613.jpg
    IMG_20240820_152613.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 6
mene bhi abhi check krne ke liye grab deal pe login kra tha tb usne mere last 4 digits maange the bhai. Uske baad usne page redirect kar diya to amazon.

Ha. Toh woh chal raha hai. Even I logged in like that with phone number, and 4 digits of card and then went to Amazon page.
Only not sure where discount gets applied.

Is there any other way we can buy amazon pay and Amazon shopping vouchers for Axis cards with 10% discount or cash back? Axis Grab deals does not have vouchers as of now.
That would be better than doing all this..

Is there any other way we can buy amazon pay and Amazon shopping vouchers for Axis cards with 10% discount or cash back? Axis Grab deals does not have vouchers as of now.
That would be better than doing all this..
Using accelerated reward points on using infinia / DCB on smartbuy, also AmEx cards also offer same, some axis cards too.

So I called axis customer care. They said that the axis grab deal amazon offer (no min spend criteria) is not the same as the axis cc offer on Amazon (has 5k min spend).
He has escalated the issue with my card. But they will reply only after 2-3 days, by then this offer will expire tomorrow on 21Aug24.

So I called axis customer care. They said that the axis grab deal amazon offer (no min spend criteria) is not the same as the axis cc offer on Amazon (has 5k min spend).
He has escalated the issue with my card. But they will reply only after 2-3 days, by then this offer will expire tomorrow on 21Aug24.
Fir 21st august ke baad kya fayda hoga offer ka apko.

Back