• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How Does Axis Grabdeals Works? It feels too good to be true.

GTSaketh

TF Premier
I Have A Flipkart Axis Cards. It show 5% CB on grab deals with any axis CB or DB. So, I will get total 10% of cashback using Flipkart Axis Card? Is that how it works? Is there any catch?

I transacted on FK using FK Axis card via grab deals on Sep 27 for 55k.
Now I plan transacting on FK using FK Axis card via grab deals on Oct 1st for 17k.

I can see in t&c that during the sale between Sep 27th and Oct 6th maximum CB that can be earned is 3k but i also read in forum that it is 1k per month.

Will I get 3000 CB OR (1000+850) CB for these two transactions?
I think your both purchase must be a smart??😅😅. I think you purchase the smartphone on 1st oct again To avoid the t&c of 1 Mobile/month😅

After how many days I got the SMS confirmation from the bank ... I purchased 2nd October but still not received any SMS from axis bank or grab my deal.

If anyone purchased during BBD from Flipkart via grab my deal... After how many days you receive the grab my deal cashback confirmation SMS ?

iphone15 and airpods

After how many days I got the SMS confirmation from the bank ... I purchased 2nd October but still not received any SMS from axis bank or grab my deal.

If anyone purchased during BBD from Flipkart via grab my deal... After how many days you receive the grab my deal cashback confirmation SMS ?
It varies. Sometimes got within 2 days, 6days. But I haven't received the confirmation sms during BBD sale in Flipkart and purchase via myntra

Back