• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How Indusind iOS users are surviving?

asahi

TF Premier
Yesterday I opened a account & installed the App. Then the nightmare started, almost every crucial feature ain't working at all. For every thing there this is, go to error prompt "Sorry! We could not process your request currently. Please try again."

Tried registering for bhim upi: error couldn't send sms try again.
Tried seeing my cvv & expiry: error.
Tried registering face id: error.
Tried adding beneficiary: error.
one time transfers: error
Tried complaining to customer care: they're not understanding anything & has zero knowledge about indusInd bank products, services & issues.

I don't know about Android but iOS app is nightmare for sure

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
Yesterday I opened a account & installed the App. Then the nightmare started, almost every crucial feature is not all working. For every thing this is, go to error prompt "Sorry! We could not process your request currently. Please try again."
Tried complaining to customer care: they're not understanding anything & have zero knowledge about indusInd bank products services & issues.

In android too, it's same before.

Just spam the twitter they will try to solve in next update.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Yesterday I opened a account & installed the App. Then the nightmare started, almost every crucial feature is not all working. For every thing this is, go to error prompt "Sorry! We could not process your request currently. Please try again."
Tried complaining to customer care: they're not understanding anything & have zero knowledge about indusInd bank products services & issues.
You might have tried it when their servers were down.😄

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Its like:
ICICI Cards ---> Rewards
IndusInd ----> Technology

These pair of things don't get along well together... ;) ;)

You might have tried it when their servers were down.😄
I once visited my nearest branch just to shift my base branch - guess what after waiting for 20 min - Sir, today servers are down(on a Monday morning), we will definitely help you out once the servers are up, we will raise a request and bla bla... then last after trying for more 10-15 min - please visit tomorrow.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I once visited my nearest branch just to shift my base branch - guess what after waiting for 20 min - Sir, today servers are down(on a Monday morning), we will definitely help you out once the servers are up, we will raise a request and bla bla... then last after trying for more 10-15 min - please visit tomorrow.
Were the servers up at the end?? Has that tomorrow arrived?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did work the next day - Tuesday - but I didn't visit again - they keep calling me now🤣🤣
I am just wondering how could they run a financial institution open for public with out any major problems...
See in Accounts , it is very important to keep them upto date and tallying periodically....

Last edited:

Rohan

TF Premier

I'm facing this issues from day one. It took me ages to get indus account I'm perfectly fine doing DC/Paytm transactions with this account and not even thinking to open indus app again 🤣🤣🤣. Atleast need to open net banking for redemption.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm facing this issues from day one. It took me ages to get indus account I'm perfectly fine doing DC/Paytm transactions with this account and not even thinking to open indus app again 🤣🤣🤣. Atleast need to open net banking for redemption.
So open an account in IndusInd and work in other third party apps to use this account..
Actaully this is a good idea, IndusInd can cost cut with regard to IT infra..

mskamat

TF Neo

They are the one who gives you better limit but, when its time to use the card- Not at all utility.
as you said, iOS app sucks, it looks like phishing app. Even after registering on website, you cannot login on website with your credit card.

Card already register or Enter credit card number Options Pops up where, it asks for security question setup. Phew. you need to close the browser and throw card in drawer

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Looking back, it was actually a good thing that your credit card application for IndusInd Bank was rejected. This way, you don't have to go through the same troubles the rest of us do. 🤭
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, so true...
Hence I only felt bad about 2 minutes... then I thought... everything happens for some cause and in this case it is blessing in disguise for me...
and I never thought about it... God is my side this time...
I am thinking I don't even need RBL account also..
I have two HDFC Platinum DCs for my two preferred accounts , one Liberty Account and Mobikwik I recently opened...
I think this would be enough for my CC spends...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Off topic..,
I am brand new to mobikwik... what is the monthly limit for rewards for CC payment using any DC in Mobikwik?