• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long does it take to receive SBI credit card

Ragul

TF Select
Hi FinTechies, can Any one share your feedback about SBI credit card application process. Actually I have applied for SBI cash back card 3 Days back and next day I got a call from team, saying that card was approved without any documents and also KYC agent reached me on same day to done In-person KYC. post that, I received a verification call from sbi. after that no communication regarding my application. It would be better if I got to know how long it will take to done.

Don't worry it won't take much. Mine got approved after 3days from biometric verification. After biometric I got call from Kolkata then next day got 11 days message then after two days got Delhi call and it got approved same night.

SBI Cashback Card showing in app, how to get Card no., Card expiry And CVV before physical card

Some people get link to onboarding the new SBI card and once onboarded, it gets added to your account in SBI Cards app. This onboarding gives all details of the card including cvv, expiry date. But as you already see its added, you will now need to wait for physical delivery of the card.

Hi FinTechies, can Any one share your feedback about SBI credit card application process. Actually I have applied for SBI cash back card 3 Days back and next day I got a call from team, saying that card was approved without any documents and also KYC agent reached me on same day to done In-person KYC. post that, I received a verification call from sbi. after that no communication regarding my application. It would be better if I got to know how long it will take to done.
Brother have you got limit message like this after applying

Attachments

• E1DF0640-4099-4A6B-B97D-D9FBD9EF16D7.jpeg
    E1DF0640-4099-4A6B-B97D-D9FBD9EF16D7.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 56
In my case of Cashback card, I just rechecked SMS history. I received virtual card sms first and after 2 days of that I received my card is approved SMS. So I assume if card is already visible in SBI app then virtual card link will not come but I may be wrong in this assumption.

In my case of Cashback card, I just rechecked SMS history. I received virtual card sms first and after 2 days of that I received my card is approved SMS. So I assume if card is already visible in SBI app then virtual card link will not come but I may be wrong in this assumption.
Can you please post that sms snapshot here without your personal data. which might help ☺️

Thanks for sharing, May I know the date which you are applied and the date you got received this sms. And also, the limit you got is similar (in between) in previous tentative limit sms
I applied on 22nd Sept. I received above SMS on 16th Nov. Got limit 10k. Card approval message on 18th Nov.

I applied on 22nd Sept. I received above SMS on 16th Nov. Got limit 10k. Card approval message on 18th Nov.
Thank you, In this case we could get maximum of ₹500 as 5% cashback if we spend 10K on online? or we can repay the spending limit of 10k before bill generation and get again ₹500 by spending the same amount.. is it possible to do so?

2 things here
1) If you own one more SBI Credit card then you can transfer some limit to Cashback card. I own Prime card hence I transferred some limit to Cashback card.
2) If you don't own other SBI card then once you spend 10k, repay 10k amount. When you see it gets repaid and available balance become again 10k, you can keep spending those 10k. You can keep doing like this. I know its frustrating here to keep repaying.

2 things here
1) If you own one more SBI Credit card then you can transfer some limit to Cashback card. I own Prime card hence I transferred some limit to Cashback card.
2) If you don't own other SBI card then once you spend 10k, repay 10k amount. When you see it gets repaid and available balance become again 10k, you can keep spending those 10k. You can keep doing like this. I know its frustrating here to keep repaying.
Point 2 is frustrating but also, It will impact on utilization also right. 100% utilization hoga na.

Hi bro, I think this is your 2nd SBI card. I red in one of blog, as they said we will be getting very low credit limit if we are applying for 2nd card in SIB?

is this myth of fact?

I noticed that in your SMS snapshot, the tentative limit was above 50K, but given limit is 10K.

Last edited:
Hi bro, I think this is your 2nd SBI card. I red in one of blog, as they said we will be getting very low credit limit if we are applying for 2nd card in SIB?

is this myth of fact?

I noticed that in your SMS snapshot, the tentative limit was above 50K, but given limit is 10K.

I don't think in my SMS snapshot there is any mention of 50k limit.
Yes if its your second SBI card you will get most probably 10k limit but its not the rule. There are some people who got more than 10k limit as well.
The range of limit starts with 10k for SBI Credit cards and somehow SBI assigns only 10k limit for Cashback card for most people.

Back