• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long does it take to receive SBI credit card

Ragul

TF Select
Hi FinTechies, can Any one share your feedback about SBI credit card application process. Actually I have applied for SBI cash back card 3 Days back and next day I got a call from team, saying that card was approved without any documents and also KYC agent reached me on same day to done In-person KYC. post that, I received a verification call from sbi. after that no communication regarding my application. It would be better if I got to know how long it will take to done.

I don't think in my SMS snapshot there is any mention of 50k limit.
Yes if its your second SBI card you will get most probably 10k limit but its not the rule. There are some people who got more than 10k limit as well.
The range of limit starts with 10k for SBI Credit cards and somehow SBI assigns only 10k limit for Cashback card for most people.
Yes I got 24k limit on cashback card whereas my previous card has 67k.

I'm keep on getting call from SBI, they are saying like 10 benifits of card and ask me to opt for this benifits. My card not yet received, do I need to opt that benifits or I can skip that calls. I'm currently skipping that calls

Ok, so it was verification call only.
But it was marked as fraud in Truecaller plus everytime I picked up call (different number each time) it was silent for a while and click sound and then disconnected.
Happening for me too. So far i have got two verification calls today, once I pick up the call gets disconnected before the other person could speak. Both calls lasted for 7 seconds and exactly at 7 seconds calls getting disconnected. So phone verification is pending. I hope they don't consider it as intentional from my end. Tried calling back the number but it is asking some dial code. How to overcome this automatic disconnection?

Anyone?

Happening for me too. So far i have got two verification calls today, once I pick up the call gets disconnected before the other person could speak. Both calls lasted for 7 seconds and exactly at 7 seconds calls getting disconnected. So phone verification is pending. I hope they don't consider it as intentional from my end. Tried calling back the number but it is asking some dial code. How to overcome this automatic disconnection?

Anyone?
Just now another verification call auto disconnected at 7 sec duration.

Back