• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long it takes for axis to approve Airtel Axis CC?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Do you have any idea about my application. I applied and did video kyc on same day. It's flipkart axis card. Is showed conditionally approved in the app before vkyc.
1706285280236.png
Don’t worry about this tracker.. even after you received the card, it still says the same..
FK card will be issued generously..
Just wait for next week

Lordkk

TF Premier
Don’t worry about this tracker.. even after you received the card, it still says the same..
FK card will be issued generously..
Just wait for next week
Thanks, I am worried because it showed "conditionally approved". And because I destoryed my credit health

kartikk

TF Buzz
Wait more. Like 1 week or 2. I am sure they don't abandon the application.You will get a message first then a mail after 2-3 days
No wait 2023? Typo or what?? I thought 2024. There is no way they will approve it now. they will just reject it right away. Nah bro that was a typo i guess

Riya

TF Ace
They took my vkyc for axis airtel.
Then after almost a week someone came for biometric.
Then they rejected saying internal policy.
They hit my cibil twice, the rejection mail in pdf does not open with my name(4 letters) and dob
And I have now started getting emails for managing axis card( I have none).
I was even shocked that if I was not meeting internal policy , then why even take biometric after almost a week.
I feel that they might have misused my data.
Pno has not even once reverted the email from 20 days.
This is AXIS!!! New age banking 😂😂

adijiv

TF Buzz
Update: So my card finally got approved today 🥳.After I sent an email to the Axis nodal office 3 days ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 12.22.30 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 12.22.30 PM.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 48

vip3rc5

TF Premier
I applied for my Airtel axis cc on 13th and the kyc was done next day. The person who did the kyc said you will know the status in 2 -3 days but it's been almost 2 weeks. How long they take to give an update?
For me it took a total of 8 days from applying to receiving the physical card.
I was spammed on my WhatsApp for applying Airtel Axis Card by Airtel. So I guess that helped

Lordkk

TF Premier
Finally after 10 days eligibility check initiated (CIBIL 772, credit history 5 months old)
And I think my credit card is approved. Got no approval message yet but I can login to axis bank mobile app and its asking for customer id or credit card number to proceed. Earlier it was showing no account found.

Strangely CC tracker is showing no details found.

1706713943716.png

Lordkk

TF Premier
Finally after 10 days eligibility check initiated (CIBIL 772, credit history 5 months old)

1706627944578.png
Its confirmed my FK axis credit card is approved with 35k limit. Applied on 20 Jan from Flipkart app. (No approval sms received yet, found limit and other details on IVR by calling 18001035577)

My other Icici card has 50k limit.
My credit score is down by 2 points (770 now).
Credit history is only 5 months old.
I was last rejected for this same card on 17 Sep when my credit history was 1.5 months old.

Really weird that hard to get axis approved the card with only 5 month old cibil but easy to get Indusind rejected my application last week.
And also I am not in legendary 15k group. :D

Last edited:

cardy

TF Ace
I applied for my Airtel axis cc on 13th and the kyc was done next day. The person who did the kyc said you will know the status in 2 -3 days but it's been almost 2 weeks. How long they take to give an update?
For me it was approved within a week