• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long to wait after many cibil enquiries

cowcoconut

TF Premier
Hey
I had 6 hard cibil enquiries this month (got a bit greedy with card applications, 3 accepted 2 rejected šŸ˜† and 1 card upgrade). CIBIL score went from 789 to 776 as expected.
Anyways, I want to take an SBI Simplesave for bank offers, how long should I wait till applying for my next card? Is 3 months good enough

Hey
I had 6 hard cibil enquiries this month (got a bit greedy with card applications, 3 accepted 2 rejected šŸ˜† and 1 card upgrade). CIBIL score went from 789 to 776 as expected.
Anyways, I want to take an SBI Simplesave for bank offers, how long should I wait till applying for my next card? Is 3 months good enough
Whatā€™s your credit age? This matters a lot

Check for preapproved offers in sbi card app or website, as you are already into Sbi system. Like @Dā‚¹V said, ye kutton ki tarah har bank ke cards ko apply mat karo, sabar karo. Maintain at least 3 months gap in card applications.
These offers on sbi card will eat into my sbi cashback limit right? It's already kinda low (97k), don't want to make it even lower

Card Name and limit kinta mila?
Upgrade card?
Reject konsa hua?
Accepted cards were IndusInd pinnacle 2L, SBI Cashback 97k, HDFC Swiggy Paid (floater with my millenia, but I closed it before activating since the instamart near my place shut down and I have sbi cashback anyways)

Moneyback+ upgraded to Millennia FYF (1.5L limit, got same limit for millennia)

Rejected was AU IXIGO LTF and Yes Ace (was LTF last month on paisabaazar)

So now I have pinnacle ltf, sapphiro ltf, millenia fyf and sbi cashback. Will make millenia ltf soon since I moved my salary account to HDFC from SBI last month after getting sbi cashback šŸ˜†

Accepted cards were IndusInd pinnacle 2L, SBI Cashback 97k, HDFC Swiggy Paid (floater with my millenia, but I closed it before activating since the instamart near my place shut down and I have sbi cashback anyways)

Moneyback+ upgraded to Millennia FYF (1.5L limit, got same limit for millennia)

Rejected was AU IXIGO LTF and Yes Ace (was LTF last month on paisabaazar)

So now I have pinnacle ltf, sapphiro ltf, millenia fyf and sbi cashback. Will make millenia ltf soon since I moved my salary account to HDFC from SBI last month after getting sbi cashback šŸ˜†
Now try to avoid applying new CCs for the next few months. Get the SBI Simply Save next month before the festive season begins.

Now try to avoid applying new CCs for the next few months. Get the SBI Simply Save next month before the festive season begins.
That was my plan, to apply october end. But I can't find a way to apply without affecting my SBI cashback limit.

SBI cashback is literally the only card I use, have 8k per month spend on protein powder and a 15k flight booking on indigo every 3 months. All my groceries and shopping is on blinkit/amazon. So this card is very important to me.

All the other cards I get will be for free lounge, BMS BOGO or bank offers.

That was my plan, to apply october end. But I can't find a way to apply without affecting my SBI cashback limit.

SBI cashback is literally the only card I use, have 8k per month spend on protein powder and a 15k flight booking on indigo every 3 months. All my groceries and shopping is on blinkit/amazon. So this card is very important to me.

All the other cards I get will be for free lounge, BMS BOGO or bank offers.
It will not affect your SBI CB Limit. You will get around 1L limit in your Simply Save
Nowadays my primary driver is SBI CB I spend around 30% every month on the card. Thinking of getting the Simply Click for Instant discount offers.

Yes, SBI works like that unlike ICICI. In SBI you have to provide limit to new card from existing card.

It will not affect your SBI CB Limit. You will get around 1L limit in your Simply Save
Nowadays my primary driver is SBI CB I spend around 30% every month on the card. Thinking of getting the Simply Click for Instant discount offers.

šŸ˜Ø

So only pre approved ones will affect cashback limit? Or what's the case here?
I don't understand how this works

Back