• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long to wait after many cibil enquiries

It will not affect your SBI CB Limit. You will get around 1L limit in your Simply Save
Nowadays my primary driver is SBI CB I spend around 30% every month on the card. Thinking of getting the Simply Click for Instant discount offers.
I thought SimplyClick is redundant if we already have Sbi CB.
What's the advantage for SimplyClick over SBI CB?

No added advantage by joining fees will be recovered with the Amazon Voucher I will transfer most of my limit to SBI CB and keep around 60K for SBI Instant discount offers
I just needed the card to avail instant discount and Simply Save is not useful according to my spends

SBI cashback isn't applicable for instant discount in amazon etc.
SBI is a big player in sales, so they almost always have offers of the form "1000 off on spends of 5000+", especially during diwali/chrismas sales

8k per month spend on protein powder
gym treadmill GIF

I can't find a way to apply without affecting my SBI cashback limit
Get an SBI in any of your family members' name, preferably SimplySave Rupay. Then you can use that card for instant discounts during sale. Also get add-on card in your name from that card. This will work?

Get an SBI in any of your family members' name, preferably SimplySave Rupay. Then you can use that card for instant discounts during sale. Also get add-on card in your name from that card. This will work?
My dad has some ancient sbi platinum credit card, does it work on sbi sales? EDIT: its actually simplyclick I can use it for bank offers while my CIBIL recovers :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I don't really need an addon card, can use that card actually

Last edited:
I want sbi cb.
Currently i have filled 4lac itr.
I already have sbi paytm card.
Last 6 months enquiries are 6. And my credit profile is 3years old cibil is 776. Any suggestions do i apply or not?

I want sbi cb.
Currently i have filled 4lac itr.
I already have sbi paytm card.
Last 6 months enquiries are 6. And my credit profile is 3years old cibil is 776. Any suggestions do i apply or not?
Try waiting till you have no cibil enquiries in the last 3 months. That is my plan currently for my next LTF card :grinning-squinting-face:
If you have salary account with SBI check netbanking for preapproved offers:

Try waiting till you have no cibil enquiries in the last 3 months. That is my plan currently for my next LTF card :grinning-squinting-face:
If you have salary account with SBI check netbanking for preapproved offers:
Only relationship i have is i hold paytm sbi card nothing else.

Recently my sbi CB has been approved but limit is only 16k and have BPCL rupay with 30k limit and don't want to transfer BPCL limit to sbi CB CC. So when Should I apply again for third sbi cc? I applied sbi CB card after 4 month of BPCL approval.

Recently my sbi CB has been approved but limit is only 16k and have BPCL rupay with 30k limit and don't want to transfer BPCL limit to sbi CB CC. So when Should I apply again for third sbi cc?
3 months is what other people in threads have told me.
But do some research regarding limit transfer to cashback first. I have read here that they periodically reevaluate the limit and reduce it for sbi cashback if its higher than their internal criteria. Second hand info I got from here, not sure myself.

I just applied sbi cashback card
It gave me 2 options
Vkyc or account validation.
I chose account validation via my hdfc account.
Did i completed the process correctlly???
I already hold paytm sbi card
@D₹V @Vasuki

3 months is what other people in threads have told me.
But do some research regarding limit transfer to cashback first. I have read here that they periodically reevaluate the limit and reduce it for sbi cashback if its higher than their internal criteria. Second hand info I got from here, not sure myself.
What is the internal criteria?
My sbi CB limit is 16k only.
Is sbi provide l.e on sbi CB CC? If yes it will take atleast six months and it will be better to I should apply new sbi cc after three months.

I am saying that I will apply next sbi cc after three months and if I get approval I will transfer all the possible limit to sbi CB from this new sbi cc..

What is the internal criteria?

I am saying that I will apply next sbi cc after three months and if I get approval I will transfer all the possible limit to sbi CB from this new sbi cc..
Not 100% sure but its salary and CIBIL score I guess, can someone else confirm?

Back