• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many stock brokers you have and for what purposes?

Does anyone here know an ICICI stock broker agent?

I'd like to open a trading account with them. I've waited patiently for 6 years, for Zerodha to step up and be better. But they're f****ing up too bad.

Mandatory tag @SSV cause he knows his stuff when talking about ICICI securities.
Sure, do you hold any icici relationship?
I can refer the guy who did my igici direct account, who is part WM team here in Hyderabad

Sure, do you hold any icici relationship?
I can refer the guy who did my igici direct account, who is part WM team here in Hyderabad
I'm sorry I should've mentioned - I have a wealth savings account for a few years now.

I also have a Sapphiro, but I don't think that matters here.

If you have WM account, please call your RM , he should be able to sort out the issue..
Bhai I live in a tiny town. My RM is a friend and senior from my high school.

He's a good person, but unfortunately doesn't know much. :(

I'm looking for a person who knows this 3 in 1 product inside out, so that I know how to subscribe to the best one without much hassle.

Reactions: SSV
Bhai I live in a tiny town. My RM is a friend and senior from my high school.

He's a good person, but unfortunately doesn't know much. :(

I'm looking for a person who knows this 3 in 1 product inside out, so that I know how to subscribe to the best one without much hassle.
Okay Shall I connect iwth you my ICICIC direct guy?
DM me your town . I am not sure if he can do interstate or something like that

Does anyone here know an ICICI stock broker agent?

I'd like to open a trading account with them. I've waited patiently for 6 years, for Zerodha to step up and be better. But they're f****ing up too bad.

Mandatory tag @SSV cause he knows his stuff when talking about ICICI securities.
Icici direct and hdfc securities charges too much brokerage. If u want a full service broker then i would suggest angel one with i trade prime membership. It has 0 brokerage for delivery. I had acc in angel , groww and hdfc sec, but closed hdfc cos too costly and groww for tech glitches now i have only angel one. Their services is good

I'd like to open a trading account with them.
Do not! Period.

I have used my father's ICICI direct account for trading.
I don't remember the date but 2 months ago when people had an overnight position in fno, the very next day in pre-market ICICI showed that the site in under maintenance till the market opened. Well, guess what the site was down for like 2-3 hrs. Many people lost lakhs of money. Dhan is best hands down!
I can share the tweet if you want.

Do not! Period.

I don't remember the date but 2 months ago when people had an overnight position in fno, the very next day in pre-market ICICI showed that the site in under maintenance till the market opened. Well, guess what the site was down for like 2-3 hrs. Many people lost lakhs of money. Dhan is best hands down!

no offence but i had multiple bad experiences with dhan. recently, added funds at 8:45am. didn't see that in my balance until 2pm or so. not reachable through call/chat. had to email them. (not specific to me).
Non taken lol but funds not reflecting in time vs the trade that you can’t exit , which is more serious issue :p.

im not fno trader. so, for me if funds not get added after 5hrs, i feel platform isn't dependable.
I understand, icici direct is an umbrella of everything. It was under maintenance. Anyways, what do you suggest?

ICICI direct is an umbrella of every products i.e trade, cash delivery etc. Under maintenance you can’t do anything let alone adding funds. Another issue that I have faced is that when I exited it got stuck. So many issues with icici direct. Tbh better stay away from it. For stock investing I like Zerodha and Dhan might be good alternatives option as well.

Do not! Period.

I understand, icici direct is an umbrella of everything. It was under maintenance. Anyways, what do you suggest?
im not fno trader. so, for me if funds not get added after 5hrs, i feel platform isn't dependable.
The thing is, every platform will have some sort of issues as theyare heaviy dependent upon technology..
when we are assessing any app we need to consider :
1) how frequently the issue is happening
2) how criticial those issues are
3) how relevant those issues to you in the context of what you do
4) what are the features / lack of features that are relavant to you and the platforms dependability /reliability in respct to those features etc..
5) and the track record for the last several years.. the longer the trackt record the better to estimate its relaibility
etc .etc..

i dont have that much experience in markets bro. but ill suggest to try yes securities. seems like they have some pretty heavy shit going on there. dont have practical experience, so not suggestion/recommendation. but hope TF users try it out & let us know their experience.

Reactions: m4b
The thing is, every platform will have some sort of issues as theyare heaviy dependent upon technology..
when we are assessing any app we need to consider :
1) how frequently the issue is happening
2) how criticial those issues are
3) how relevant those issues to you in the context of what you do
4) what are the features / lack of features that are relavant to you and the platforms dependability /reliability in respct to those features etc..
5) and the track record for the last several years.. the longer the trackt record the better to estimate its relaibility
etc .etc..
Yep based on these factors I suggested Dhan for trading. Brokerage factor is not considered. I have involved fno trading with 40-60L capital in single trade many times with vast amount of trust haha, that’s why betting on Dhan 🤣

Yep based on these factors I suggested Dhan for trading. Brokerage factor is not considered. I have involved fno trading with 40-60L capital in single trade many times with vast amount of trust haha, that’s why betting on Dhan 🤣
I will provide a link later why Dhan’s order management system is considered superior than the rest. They have their in house OMS.

Reactions: SSV
I will provide a link later why Dhan’s order management system is considered superior than the rest. They have their in house OMS.
. . .

Back