• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many stock brokers you have and for what purposes?

How are you guys getting 0 AMC even for Upstox??
I have been using only Upstox since a few years now. While it's zero charges for delivery, there is small AMC every year (200-300 , I don't recall exactly).
I heard now upstox removed even the zero charges for delivery.

Has anybody received an SMS or email from CAMS to verify their mobile number and email after creating a Groww account? I made a Groww account using my secondary mobile number and email, so I don't want to change my mobile number and email in KYC. I don't think opening a new demat account will change my mobile number and email in KYC.

Has anybody received an SMS or email from CAMS to verify their mobile number and email after creating a Groww account?
Yes,email
I made a Groww account using my secondary mobile number and email, so I don't want to change my mobile number and email in KYC. I don't think opening a new demat account will change my mobile number and email in KYC.
It will change
1718281678380.jpeg

GP749DZW8AAfncJ

Nice Data. Check the Growth%
@Pradumya

Last 6 broker data is constant but YoY% and MoM% is there for them...

If you think this growth % is high then read this for Dhan growth %
  • HDFC sky is not Rocking as what HDFC claimed in its shareholder's meet
  • Groww Name is Perfect.
  • Kotak Neo seems to be a game changer for Kotak securities,Especially that Trade free under 30. Its showing in the Numbers..

Groww Name is Perfect.
Primary growth driver would be the Zero account opening and AMC clubbed with simplest UI for beginners.
Even I used to treat groww as my primary broker initially, as I got habitual of Dhan and zero brokerage then now even Groww ka 0.05% seems a lot.
Also Groww added flat 20₹ brokerage for buyback txns silently..

Primary growth driver would be the Zero account opening and AMC clubbed with simplest UI for beginners.
Even I used to treat groww as my primary broker initially, as I got habitual of Dhan and zero brokerage then now even Groww ka 0.05% seems a lot.
Also Groww added flat 20₹ brokerage for buyback txns silently..
  • Fyers ka Growth hi nahi hai in Market share.
  • Aur Ye Sky service toh kafi improve hui hai.
Which broker are you using for Bajaj Housing IPO

My all time favorite is zerodha but many times got call from Axis Bank Burgundy account RM saying that its free and account opening is from app on just few clicks and its free for Burgundy account
Any Burgundy holders pls comment ur experience with axis direct

Yes, Axis direct AMC is waived as long as you hold Burgundy status on your banking account.

Back