• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
After going through a lot of thoughts, I have finally decided to let go of my BOB Premier application as the benefits of BOB card were not looking worth taking risk of sharing my card details. I still use my Amazon Card for insurance premium payments through Amazon Pay, so cannot block it for online transactions. I may have also tried to block and reissue my credit card after sharing it's details. But the risk of application rejection/delay or card downgrade is also nudging me away from this hassle. I can't understand why there are insisting so much on my credit card details. HDFC gave me Millennia CC with a limit nearly equal to my Amazon Card with just it's statement. It did not ask me it's front photo. So why BOB is insisting so much on it?
Card is required for verification.... Even sbi asks for card front image.... Its for verification as there can be editing in cc statements... Lot of people do.... Take some one's else cc statement and share by editing... Credit card front pic means u actually have the card... You are sharing with a government bank which has a liability for your data....

By that logic u shudnt have any cc or bank account... As u share your aadhar and pancard... That too can be misused... Don't overthink too much... Just share the pic... Don't make your decision purely on that basis... You already have a cibil hit by bob card... So don't waste it.

I got the email today that my card is approved not sure which card is approved
I applied for LTF BOB Premier initially then sent an email to consider for paid/LTF BOB Eterna if possible.

Lets see which card will be delivered in 7 working days

I got the email today that my card is approved not sure which card is approved
I applied for LTF BOB Premier initially then sent an email to consider for paid/LTF BOB Eterna if possible.

Lets see which card will be delivered in 7 working days
when you applied for the card bro ?

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team.

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

View attachment 175

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

View attachment 178

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

View attachment 180

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

View attachment 181

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

View attachment 183

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

View attachment 184
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

View attachment 187

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

View attachment 188

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

View attachment 189

If you have any questions, post here.
In income documents if i am uploading other bank cc statement and i also have to upload pic clicked from my phone of the card front side right? Do i have to hide card number or not?

In income documents if i am uploading other bank cc statement and i also have to upload pic clicked from my phone of the card front side right? Do i have to hide card number or not?
Card number should be visible including expiry Month / Year.
NB: Don't share CVV.

ye option kaha aata hai BOB mein ?
When they mail you for income documents... Give them whatever you think can support you case.. Credit card statement, bank statement of account in which there is more number and higher amount of transactions.... Did the same and got my card approved easily... Even after getting rejection mail

Last edited:
Back