• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Mail/call CC to confirm LTF
Also 3L is a huge limit for BOB ... Don't expect more from BOB
Oh. Thought it was just axis that gave low limits. Anyway, this is going to be a card that'll spend it's time in the cupboard and be used only when some offers come. Probably won't need a high limit.

Will confirm the LTF thing as soon as it's approved/despatched. They haven't made a CIBIL enquiry yet.

Can i apply for C2C for BOB premier or easy using IDFC Classic CC. I have limit of 89,000. Does IDFC show up in apply via a credit card ?

Can i apply for C2C for BOB premier or easy using IDFC Classic CC. I have limit of 89,000. Does IDFC show up in apply via a credit card ?
You just have to submit the statement and front photo of the card. There is no list to select from. In my case I was not even allowed to apply C2C, but I forcefully uploaded my CC statement in income proof, they asked for income proof or cc front photo from me on mail, I gave them (twice), it took them 50 some days to process the application but I did get the card so I've no complaints.

You just have to submit the statement and front photo of the card. There is no list to select from. In my case I was not even allowed to apply C2C, but I forcefully uploaded my CC statement in income proof, they asked for income proof or cc front photo from me on mail, I gave them (twice), it took them 50 some days to process the application but I did get the card so I've no complaints.
i shall try this and let you know of the process and happenings i experienced

What percentage of the card limit needs to be available while applying for the card?
If your existing card has high limit like 1 lacs plus, 30% utilised is good. But if its low, make sure its as free as possible when you apply.

Long long time ago my c2c in indusind was rejected due to low free limit. I did not know at that time and when they called again I had asked about it.

If your existing card has high limit like 1 lacs plus, 30% utilised is good. But if its low, make sure its as free as possible when you apply.

Long long time ago my c2c in indusind was rejected due to low free limit. I did not know at that time and when they called again I had asked about it.
Can keeping 100% limit available be a problem? Or we need to show some spend in the statement?

Had applied for eterna earlier this week. Since BoB takes a lot of time to process it, can I ask them to give me the mastercard variant? I'm guessing they would've re-started the mastercard variant before the application is processed and approved

I want to apply BOB Premier Credit Card in Rupay Variant, but in the whole application process there is no option to select which variant of card we want to apply? i.e. Visa or Rupay, please guide me how to apply for Rupay Varient of BOB Premier Credit card?

I want to apply BOB Premier Credit Card in Rupay Variant, but in the whole application process there is no option to select which variant of card we want to apply? i.e. Visa or Rupay, please guide me how to apply for Rupay Varient of BOB Premier Credit card?
There is no way you can select the network. It depends on what bank is more interested to offer you based on their profitability and all. If you receive VISA one, you can request them to flip it to Rupay but again it is upto the bank to honour your request.

I wanted to apply for eterna. I tried to apply via your link, I think I kept the salaried option clicked instead of self employed, now every time I try to apply, that page does not come, it skips to the company selection page. Is there anyway to reset the application?

I have applied offline for BOB card in last week of May, CIBIL enquiry was done on 28th May, still application status is in Processing state. How many days usually BOB take to deliver the credit card.

Back