• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Applied for card on 9th August
IPV done today
Also received call for office verification today and told him I'm working from home and then he hanged up call.
Home and office distance is more than 500kms.
Is there any chances of rejection because of office verification?

Applied for card on 9th August
IPV done today
Also received call for office verification today and told him I'm working from home and then he hanged up call.
Home and office distance is more than 500kms.
Is there any chances of rejection because of office verification?
same thing happened with me..
applied and after a week IPV completed..
No vkyc yet..
status is under process..

did you get any update ?
also did you completed vkyc or just ipv happened without vkyc ?

same thing happened with me..
applied and after a week IPV completed..
No vkyc yet..
status is under process..

did you get any update ?
also did you completed vkyc or just ipv happened without vkyc ?
VKYC completed on same day when applied for card.

220816900012099 bob application id choose select credit card got via recomend card on website ltf
applied through the link..ask for any other card i have..holding icici mmt signature 1.1l ask for statement and card pic then got mail after cupple ofdays about other information provieded .allong addhar,pan incomeproof salery and 2month bank statement..no video kyc done as of now.
please help to get the card..holdin 4 card icici amazon pay/mmt signature/hpcl supar saver/expression , 1 hdfc moneyback , sbi simply click

220816900012099 bob application id choose select credit card got via recomend card on website ltf
applied through the link..ask for any other card i have..holding icici mmt signature 1.1l ask for statement and card pic then got mail after cupple ofdays about other information provieded .allong addhar,pan incomeproof salery and 2month bank statement..no video kyc done as of now.
please help to get the card..holdin 4 card icici amazon pay/mmt signature/hpcl supar saver/expression , 1 hdfc moneyback , sbi simply click
you should keep sending them emails asking about status. Their process is really slow. I got my card after 40 days. It was pending for documents

It should go through since you have shared all the documents. What is your CIBIL ?
742 i think...didnt cheak almost a month..
provided cc statement 1.1lac limit mmt signature
allong with my salery slip working relince nippon life insurence

What is the email ID for BOB Credit Card?
crm@bobfinancial.com for customer care
escalations@bobfinancial.com for grievance
for other banks please check out this thread

Apply for eterna.... In worst case scenario you may be rejected.... But mostly... They will approve you for premier / select....... If they dont approve eterna....

After getting premier /select.... You can apply for upgrade to eterna on
conversions@bobfinancial.com... U wont get ltf.... As net salary is 30 lakh per annum /30 lakh itr... for that
Can one get LTF Eterna upgrade from Premier if met with income criteria (more than 2.5 lacs/month) ?

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

View attachment 175

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

View attachment 178

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

View attachment 180

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

View attachment 181

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

View attachment 183

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

View attachment 184
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

View attachment 187

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

View attachment 188

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

View attachment 189

If you have any questions, post here.
I applied yesterday..for premier.
Cto c basis.
Just asked me for cc statement and identity proof.
And process was complete.
But today when i tried to track for the same, it says me to send my documents on email.
So confused

Applied for premier on 19th July.
Vkyc done on 21st July
In person verification done on 2nd aug.
Card approved on 21 Aug

They gave me the visa variant with 2 lac limit and if is useless for me. I wanted Rupay card.

Have emailed crm@ , let’s see when they revert and resolve.

Is the limit same what it's showed while applying.

I did apply for premiere card on 11th July.
VKYC Done
IPV Done

Did you do anything extra to get your approved?

Back