• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
I applied for BOB PREMIER online on 2nd July by c2c with Flipkart axis 4.06L limit. Application No- 220702900006418. Vkyc and IPV done. Now I am checking with the application it is showing

What to do now?
My CIBIL- 771
Holding card-

HDFC Millennia- 2.10L
Icici AP-2L
Icici Platinum- 1.5L
Flipkart AXIS- 4.06L
Flipkart Freecharge- 1L
SBI Irctc- 1.9L
Email to

escalations@bobfinancial.com for reconsideration....

I applied for BOB PREMIER online on 2nd July by c2c with Flipkart axis 4.06L limit. Application No- 220702900006418. Vkyc and IPV done. Now I am checking with the application it is showing

What to do now?
My CIBIL- 771
Holding card-

HDFC Millennia- 2.10L
Icici AP-2L
Icici Platinum- 1.5L
Flipkart AXIS- 4.06L
Flipkart Freecharge- 1L
SBI Irctc- 1.9L
Ask for reconsideration, if they still can't issue ask them reason. If they don't specify in next reply cite RBI circular and ask for written reason for the same.

For me they said I haven't attached card statement (which I did along with front photo of card). Emailed them saying same waiting for their response.
Cibil: 781

Holding:
HDFC moneyback -11.04L (9yr old)
IDFC select - 2L
Indusind legend - 0.75L
Onecard - 1.4L
APay - 2.1L

@TechnoFino @AllSeeker @prc1990 @anirbanm @hriday.haria @Batmanbaba @fatehbajwa @SMARTY_ANKUSH @StanRoute66 and all other wish to be Eterna Card Holders:-

I'm really surprised to know that my Eterna card has been made Life Time Free when didn't even full-fill the Criteria to get this card as LTF(30 Lakh ITR), although I requested for LTF.
Just now I called the Customer Care since my Fitpass Pro membership was not working, additionally they informed that my card has been issued in LTF Category. I couldn't believe so I asked him thrice, every time he confirmed & last time he challenged me why I'm asking multiple times.

Although I'm mailing them for confirmation in Black & White but I guess whoever wants to take Eterna now, this is the correct time.

I'm willing to give any information you would like to ask me so that all can get Eterna as LTF.
@souvikdey2002 Did FitPass stop working automatically after it's been activated and being used? I have received Eterna and when I emailed the customer care, they mentioned that my card is under LTF. This means I won't get FitPass benefit? I would prefer to have Eterna as first year free with FitPass benefit and then convert to LTF after FitPass expires.

BoB experts, kindly clarify on these doubts. Thanks.

BoB experts, kindly clarify on these doubts. Thanks.
@souvikdey2002 @bhavyegoel

Any idea when they will roll out second card option for existing holders?
Also wanted to know if I will be eligible for second (technically third) card, now that I have a BOB Select Rupay and a BOB OneCard Visa.

Do you think paid eterna is worth it if someone manufacture's "spends" (in the words of Subhbankar da)
If u are willing to pay annual fees... Sbi cashback card is of more worth... More cashback in less annual fees... On top of the cake... Its free for first year..... If u spend 2 lakh this year... It will be free next year and so on

Do they consider for second credit card application or just offer upgrade to previous card? What happens if one applies through above link for another variant? Same eligibility criteria for new online application?

Do they consider for second credit card application or just offer upgrade to previous card? What happens if one applies through above link for another variant? Same eligibility criteria for new online application?
They are accepting fresh requests for a second card, but not for everyone yet. Only those who are getting an option on their BOB portal are currently eligible for a second card. Hopefully after a few months, it should be rolled out for everyone. Applying now from any link when you already hold one will just give you a message that you are already a cardholder and not eligible for a second card.

They are accepting fresh requests for a second card, but not for everyone yet. Only those who are getting an option on their BOB portal are currently eligible for a second card. Hopefully after a few months, it should be rolled out for everyone. Applying now from any link when you already hold one will just give you a message that you are already a cardholder and not eligible for a second card.
No point in applying then. Thanks for confirming.

Applied. Stuck at video kyc. Mailed them for link to complete VKYC, no response since 2 days. Hope I complete VKYC soon and they approve the card as LTF. 🤞
Re-initiate the process starting from putting your mobile number.
You will get the VKYC link this time.
However, for the LTF pricing I'm not 100% sure if you get it so you should confirm from Customer Care before the application.

Getting this msg for the last 2 months or so! The speed at which BoB CC works, I don't think we'll get to see this rolled out for everyone this year.

Attachments

• Screenshot (99).png
    Screenshot (99).png
    60.3 KB · Views: 38
Getting this msg for the last 2 months or so! The speed at which BoB CC works, I don't think we'll get to see this rolled out for everyone this year.
I think one card is enough... Their rewards are not that good......if u have eterna.... No other card required... If not then.... Take any ltf card for offers or snapdeal one...

Back