• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for Magnus C2C

Yes one of my cus getting 15 lakhs limit
Not one of i think so many customers, But policy if you applied C2C if you 15L & Above lakhs limit they match maximum 10 lakhs , You need Above 10 lakhs branch support need like Relationship manager sent mail to Particular team mention cus profile cus need 15 lakhs above limit then definitely cus get 15 laksh limit, One of my cus getting 20L credit limit magnus & reserve credit card
Thanks for the information
Many of my friends who applied for Magnus c2c with existing limit north of 20 lakhs also got the same 10 lakhs limit , that’s why wanted to check if axis is giving more than 10 lakhs limit or not

Hi

I am planning to get a credit card of idfc of 5 lakhs against fd of 5 lakhs so that I can apply on c2c basis for magus ,, however i heard that for c2c ,, the credit card should be at least 1 year old ... Is anyone aware of this ?

Hi

I am planning to get a credit card of idfc of 5 lakhs against fd of 5 lakhs so that I can apply on c2c basis for magus ,, however i heard that for c2c ,, the credit card should be at least 1 year old ... Is anyone aware of this ?
Yes, Axis seems to ask for an year old card at the minimum.

Hi Guys,

So I applied for Magnus C2C on Saturday. The application is in process since Monday. I got a CIBIL hit on Monday itself.

Do they also check your usage and available free credit limit on your existing axis cards? Does it play any role in the approval or disapproval of a new card? I am asking this because I had to do an urgent transaction of 2 lac on my existing Vistara card yesterday and I have now used up 90% of my credit limit. That transaction has not been posted yet, but I am unable to pre-pay using my axis bank savings account, for some weird reason it is allowing me to pre-pay only 47k whereas I am trying to pre-pay 2 lac from my axis savings account.

Any ideas why this could be?
how did u applied on c2c basis? through agent or directly with bank?

My Magnus application was approved in less than 24 hours on C2C basis (HDFC Regalia) and the credit limit was matched. Met an executive from Axis branch who was super helpful. Happy to share his details for anyone wanting.

Hey bro, I can't see your profile/you have put limit on who can view. I have HDFC diners privilege card with a limit of 12.03 lacs,
Could I get axis magnus based on c2c,
If yes could you DM me the number of the agent please.
Hi pls u can get magnus well with ur existing card limit
The person is here u can connect with him
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯

Back