• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for Magnus C2C

Hi TF family,

I already have Vistara Infinite acquired in Aug 2022 and Flipkart acquired via Flipkart app in Dec 2021. Combined limit of 2.62 Lac.

I am applying C2C offline with HDFC Regalia First acquired in 2016 with 6.57 Lac limit.

My cibil is 792 as of today. The only criteria I don't meet is 18 L salary per annum. On paper, I had an ITR of 10.5 Lac last year, which is there with Axis bank on records when I acquired Vistara card.

What are the chances of approval of my Magnus card?

Hi TF family,

I already have Vistara Infinite acquired in Aug 2022 and Flipkart acquired via Flipkart app in Dec 2021. Combined limit of 2.62 Lac.

I am applying C2C offline with HDFC Regalia First acquired in 2016 with 6.57 Lac limit.

My cibil is 792 as of today. The only criteria I don't meet is 18 L salary per annum. On paper, I had an ITR of 10.5 Lac last year, which is there with Axis bank on records when I acquired Vistara card.

What are the chances of approval of my Magnus card?
99%

Hi Guys,

So I applied for Magnus C2C on Saturday. The application is in process since Monday. I got a CIBIL hit on Monday itself.

Do they also check your usage and available free credit limit on your existing axis cards? Does it play any role in the approval or disapproval of a new card? I am asking this because I had to do an urgent transaction of 2 lac on my existing Vistara card yesterday and I have now used up 90% of my credit limit. That transaction has not been posted yet, but I am unable to pre-pay using my axis bank savings account, for some weird reason it is allowing me to pre-pay only 47k whereas I am trying to pre-pay 2 lac from my axis savings account.

Any ideas why this could be?

Hi Guys,

So I applied for Magnus C2C on Saturday. The application is in process since Monday. I got a CIBIL hit on Monday itself.

Do they also check your usage and available free credit limit on your existing axis cards? Does it play any role in the approval or disapproval of a new card? I am asking this because I had to do an urgent transaction of 2 lac on my existing Vistara card yesterday and I have now used up 90% of my credit limit. That transaction has not been posted yet, but I am unable to pre-pay using my axis bank savings account, for some weird reason it is allowing me to pre-pay only 47k whereas I am trying to pre-pay 2 lac from my axis savings account.

Yes....the available limit matters a lot in case of C2C. Best case would be that available limit in the card is more than 90%. Anyhow try to pre-pay. If Axis is not working...you can try other options but do it asap...and try to use those options which credits the amount to your CC instantly

Yes....the available limit matters a lot in case of C2C. Best case would be that available limit in the card is more than 90%. Anyhow try to pre-pay. If Axis is not working...you can try other options but do it asap...and try to use those options which credits the amount to your CC instantly
Thanks. One clarification: I applied for Magnus and gave my HDFC credit card statement for C2C which has 99.9 % limit available.

I am talking about my other existing cards with Axis. Do they check the limits and current utilization of the existing cards too?

Hi Guys,

I applied for magnus last week c2c. For verification I was asked to submit credit card statement with a clear directive of having atleast free limit of 5 lakh. However this is only in respect of last statement generated (in my case it was December 2022).

Thanks @CCgeek I think I wasn't clear.

I applied for Magnus and gave my HDFC credit card statement for C2C which has 99.9 % limit available....I hardly use that card (Total limit of 6,57000 and available limit 6,55,710).

I am talking about my existing cc with Axis bank. I have a axis vistara cc on which I have used up 90 %. Does that matter?

Last edited:
Thanks. One clarification: I applied for Magnus and gave my HDFC credit card statement for C2C which has 99.9 % limit available.

I am talking about my other existing cards with Axis. Do they check the limits and current utilization of the existing cards too?
Short Answer- Try to free the limit as much as possible in both the cards

Long Answer-Actually there is no exact/certain answer for both cases. We can just guess the the most probable scenario by applying some logic. What banks do internally we really don't know. But In any case free limit shows that this guy is not going to default for sure. But fully consumed limt can show two different possibilities one possibility is that there are chances that either this guys genuinely needs more limit and bank has provided him less limit and other possibility is he has utilised all the limit and now he wants more and more. So to be on safer side banks rejects the application and chooses second option.
So that's why I said it's always better to leave as much free limit as possible both in the Card you are providing for C2C(in your case HDFC) and the cards of current bank(other cards of Axis in your case) you already have because banks will be able to fetch the data of these only cards and will judge you on the basis of these cards and credit report and any other relation you have with the bank.
Of course if you just provide last month statement then the details of that statement only matters not the current status, but if you give the front copy of your CC then they might fetch your current status as well( I am not sure on this )

Reactions: BMR
Short Answer- Try to free the limit as much as possible in both the cards

Long Answer-Actually there is no exact/certain answer for both cases. We can just guess the the most probable scenario by applying some logic. What banks do internally we really don't know. But In any case free limit shows that this guy is not going to default for sure. But fully consumed limt can show two different possibilities one possibility is that there are chances that either this guys genuinely needs more limit and bank has provided him less limit and other possibility is he has utilised all the limit and now he wants more and more. So to be on safer side banks rejects the application and chooses second option.
So that's why I said it's always better to leave as much free limit as possible both in the Card you are providing for C2C(in your case HDFC) and the cards of current bank(other cards of Axis in your case) you already have because banks will be able to fetch the data of these only cards and will judge you on the basis of these cards and credit report and any other relation you have with the bank.
Of course if you just provide last month statement then the details of that statement only matters not the current status, but if you give the front copy of your CC then they might fetch your current status as well( I am not sure on this )
If they fetch HDFC's current status, they will find the full limit available.

But I get it, what you said makes sense. I pre-paid axis cc via cred and axis savings, even before the transactions are settled. Thanks

Got approved for Magnus C2C, (Infinia 12L) Customer care says card declined, Website says card on hold, Bank employee says card in process, Message says credit limit increased, Finally email says approved.😂
do share the message would be funny to read and once you get the card let know the limit on magnus , have infinia too with 12.36 limit, i might apply for Magnus in couple of month from now

Back