• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for Magnus C2C

I applied for magnus they said they cant get magnus now cuz my salary slip is having 6 or 7k less then what needed for minimum take home salary for magnus they said i can take vistara infinite then in 3 or 4 or 6 month ill get upgrade offer to magnus then I can upgrade and get magnus this way should i apply for it cuz vistara infinite card dont make any sense to me as that vistara card is not that much useful to me as i am not frequent flier what to do ?

I applied for Magnus on C2C basis. Already holding 2 existing Axis cards. I got the welcome git delivered today but not able to activate the Magnus as the card was not showing on the list of cards.

So, I called the Customer care guys and they are saying that the card is blocked and cancelled from bank's end without stating any reason.

Did anyone faced the same incident with Axis ?

I applied for Magnus on C2C basis. Already holding 2 existing Axis cards. I got the welcome git delivered today but not able to activate the Magnus as the card was not showing on the list of cards.

So, I called the Customer care guys and they are saying that the card is blocked and cancelled from bank's end without stating any reason.

Did anyone faced the same incident with Axis ?
Somehow, Axis CC Tracker still showing status as Card Printed, not even dispatched and the card is delivered already.
Does anybody noticed when do we get the option to enter the activation code in the app?

Could the axis CC tracker status not updated be the reason for all this ?

Somehow, Axis CC Tracker still showing status as Card Printed, not even dispatched and the card is delivered already.
Does anybody noticed when do we get the option to enter the activation code in the app?

The tracker does not work efficiently and does not show the updated information.

Activation code is printed on the welcome letter.
Its on the top right hand side, below the credit limit.

Back