• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for Magnus C2C

My application has not been updated from the day is was logged in.
Its been around 15 days.
No clue why this is happening to me.
Looks like Axis doesn't want me to have their Magnus Card.

Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 6.25.55 PM.png

How much limit were you given by Axis?
I had Infinia with 8L, they gave me 8L . Axis Executive told me that I could have got higher with my ICICI Sapphiro (15L) but ICICI does a brainless thing in statements.
I had set 10% of limit on credit card to prevent any fraud but they printed that in my statement making it seem that I have only total credit limit of 1.5L.
Hence, executive told me to give other credit card.

I had Infinia with 8L, they gave me 8L . Axis Executive told me that I could have got higher with my ICICI Sapphiro (15L) but ICICI does a brainless thing in statements.
I had set 10% of limit on credit card to prevent any fraud but they printed that in my statement making it seem that I have only total credit limit of 1.5L.
Hence, executive told me to give other credit card.

Thank you for all the information @abhigupta

Please try and check what credit limit of your ICICI card is reflecting in your CIBIL report too. If they have decreased your limit in the CIBIL report as well, then I feel you must get it rectified. The higher the limit, the more creditworthy you would come across, I think.

Best wishes

Actually it was unaffected and I immediately increased the limit once I knew the issue.
Tried to talk to ICICI folks but as expected, they never understand.
Mostly seems issue in their statement generation which is harmless untill you plan to get a card on c2c basis

VimalRaj L helped me with the Magnus c2c application even though I'm in a completely different state. There were few hassles but he sorted it all out and today the card got approved with a limit that matches my DCB(9L+), all thanks to his sincere and consistent effort. I second Venky, he indeed is a legend. I will contact him again for Axis Reserve(if they run a spend based joining fee waiver or bonus points or something similar).
I would highly recommend VimalRaj for anyone looking to apply for an Axis CC.
And wishing you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Back