• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Convert my 1-year-old Secured SBI CC to Un-Secured CC?

bbiswas

TF Select
22.03.2022, I do a 1.40 lakhs FD in SBI and easily get an SBI SimplyClick card with a 1.12 lakhs limit and now I required Emergency Money...so, I forced to close my FD and I know that if I close my fd then my card also closed? If anyone know any trick that after close my FD, My card is active ? If,anyone know please share ...

22.03.2022, I do a 1.40 lakhs FD in SBI and easily get an SBI SimplyClick card with a 1.12 lakhs limit and now I required Emergency Money...so, I forced to close my FD and I know that if I close my fd then my card also closed? If anyone know any trick that after close my FD, My card is active ? If,anyone know please share ...
I can suggest you some options, try applying SBI BPCL or Simply Save CC or IRCTC CC. You may get one of them...as they are getting easily approved...then proceed to close ur FD...who knows ur existing CC may also get converted to unsecured

I can suggest you some options, try applying SBI BPCL or Simply Save CC or IRCTC CC. You may get one of them...as they are getting easily approved...then proceed to close ur FD...who knows ur existing CC may also get converted to unsecured
In my case, which is the best method for applying ( via spirit, offline, agent) because I have secured SBI fd card and recently I got axis card

Try reducing balance FD.....
Say some 20 30k.....
So you enjoy both.....
FD and cc....😉

I'm wondering if you managed to do this?

Back