• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get a proof for fact there is no option to select rented/owned address during Airtel Axis CC application on the Airtel Thanks App

RevEng

TF Select
Context - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-cibil-blame-game.14784/

This issue is at RBI ombudsman now and Axis is claiming that I might have accidentally entered office address in residence address field during application process.

This is a lie. I have not made any mistake during the application process. But let us assume that.

There is no option to specify whether any address is rented or not in the Airtel Thanks App when applying for Airtel Axis CC.

How do I get a proof of that? I don't want to reapply again.

Thank you and please stay away from Axis Bank. Ask you loved ones to do the same.

Context - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-cibil-blame-game.14784/

This issue is at RBI ombudsman now and Axis is claiming that I might have accidentally entered office address in residence address field during application process.

This is a lie. I have not made any mistake during the application process. But let us assume that.

There is no option to specify whether any address is rented or not in the Airtel Thanks App when applying for Airtel Axis CC.

How do I get a proof of that? I don't want to reapply again.

Thank you and please stay away from Axis Bank. Ask you loved ones to do the same.

I think it only ask for home and office address but not rented.

Take a look at this video:

I think it only ask for home and office address but not rented.

Take a look at this video:

Yes, this is correct but apparently Axis Bank doesn't know this 😠.

Axis is lying to the ombudsman and I want a proof of bust that.

I will try to send this video link to see if they accept this as a valid proof.

Yes, this is correct but apparently Axis Bank doesn't know this 😠.

Axis is lying to the ombudsman and I want a proof of bust that.

I will try to send this video link to see if they accept this as a valid proof.

Just send screenshot of communication tab to them in that video.

Back