• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB How to get HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Life Time Free

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

HDFC Bank runs a special Diners Institute Program for the people who have either completed their education from the list of institutes mentioned below link or are part of the Club mentioned in the below link:

List of Eligible Institute & Club Link: Link

Under this program, you are eligible for a Diners Club Credit Card on Life Time Free basis. The card variant depends upon your Salary and Card Limit. (As updated by the Bank person the eligibility has been relaxed a little on 21-Dec-2022)

1. For the Diners Club Black variant you need to have a Monthly salary of more than 1.45L

2. If you do not meet the above criteria and still your Institute is part of the above list you will be given the Diners Club Privilege variant

3. If you are a final year student studying in any of the above-mentioned colleges, the Card against your institute name will be provided to you as Life Time Free

The process to Apply:

Long Process:

1. mail to priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com along with the name of the Institute or Club

2. They will revert back and ask you to apply on the following link: https://v.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/dinersblackinstitute/index.html after which in a couple of days someone from HDFC Bank will reach out to you

3. You need to submit your Degree Certificat / Club Membership Proof, Last three-month Salary Slip, and Bank account statement in which your Salary was credited

Short Proces:

With the consent of the person from HDFC bank who reached out to me, I am sharing their number so you can directly get in touch with them and they will help you with the application.

Yadurya P B: +91 90660 89550
yadurya.pb@hdfcbank.com

I would like to thank all contributing members of this post (https://tfcommunity.app.link/ret6xj21Vvb) through which I get to know about this special program.

Please feel free to Drop your queries :)

Edit:

8-Jan-2023: If you are already having a HDFC card mentioned in above list, it will be not converted to lifetime free.

19-Jan-2023: The list of eligible institutes and Cards have been updated on 19-Jan-2023 which were in effect from 21-Dec-2022 and eligibility criteria has been modified.

K~14

Last edited:

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm alumni of one eligible institutes, I just want a LTF HDFC Core Card (DCP / DCB / Millenia whatever).
  1. What's the income criteria for self employed for alumni offer?
  2. Has anyone tried applying via this link: https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applicat...ndex.aspx?sourcecode=EWDP&promocode=testleads
  3. If the link seems useless, any good offline agent in Bangalore who can help with the application?
I think Bangalore agent number is their in the beginning of thread please check

hs23new

TF Premier
I hold an Infinia (upgraded from Regalia a couple of months ago), and also a Shoppers Stop HDFC Credit Card. Given my travel expenses, I find Infinia's 15k capping a restriction. Will they give me DCB for free? I am from one of the institutes listed in the sheet. Anyone holds an Infinia and DCB?
Interested to know if anyone got both DCB and Infinia.

deepcards

TF Premier
Interested to know if anyone got both DCB and Infinia.
I mailed them, under the life time free alumni option- initially they asked for my degree certificates, later they said because i already hold infinia, they can't give me DCB. I mailed to the PNO, a couple of times, and had a good fight with those guys- lastly they just said no more queries on this will be entertained, on which i replied that as a customer it's my right to know, and how can they say that my queries won't be entertained further. Shitty experience, not expected from HDFC.
As a retalliation i closed my FD, Bank Account and the Shoppers Stop card with them.

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
As a retalliation i closed my FD, Bank Account and the Shoppers Stop card with them.

short movie banao ispe. haha
I mailed to the PNO, a couple of times, and had a good fight with those guys- lastly they just said no more queries on this will be entertained, on which i replied that as a customer it's my right to know, and how can they say that my queries won't be entertained further. Shitty experience, not expected from HDFC.
some people got more than 1 non-co-branded hdfc cards, how were they doing it?

shrirang

TF Select
To get DCB, I applied for DCP C2C. Got DCP around 6-8 months back with 1L limit.

There's no LE offer yet although I spent heavily with DCP.

If I close the DCP LTF card and apply again for DCB after 3-4 months, is there any chance I could get DCB?

Current highest limit 6.8 L Sapphiro