• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

I got an expressions credit card via the amazon pay route, however I am unable to shift from expressions to any other card. Can anyone help me to shift?

I have recently converted expression card to platinum (Apay route). I suggest to wait until expression card started showing in ICICI mobile app or internet banking (It may take upto 24-48 hours). Then call icici customer care (1800 1080) & say them to upgrade or converted expression card to any other ICICI card. I some cases customer care rep will add conference to internal credit card team. Just say which card you need they will upgrade into that. If this process failed do retry again and again until you connect to knowledgeable rep. For me it toke 5 working day.

I have recently converted expression card to platinum (Apay route). I suggest to wait until expression card started showing in ICICI mobile app or internet banking (It may take upto 24-48 hours). Then call icici customer care (1800 1080) & say them to upgrade or converted expression card to any other ICICI card. I some cases customer care rep will add conference to internal credit card team. Just say which card you need they will upgrade into that. If this process failed do retry again and again until you connect to knowledgeable rep. For me it toke 5 working day.
They’re saying that they can’t downgrade the card, they can only upgrade, any way around this?

But Expression (which is actually Coral) is slightly upper tier than Platinum. So converting it to Platinum will be considered downgradation and as per him, customer care is rejecting downgradation.
If Expression is already converted to any other card it can't be downgraded. Even if you convert it platinum it shows as coral visa.

Capture111.JPG
Capture11.JPG

I applied for Expressions card on 4th Jan 04:44 PM, got 6 'usage control status' emails on 6th Jan 06:32 PM. It showed 'Expressions' in imobile app as well. Called ICICI customer care today i.e, on 8th Jan 09:02 AM. Female executive got connected. Explained her why I want to downgrade to 'Platinum Chip' (annual charge, APay ICICI sales offer issue in Flipkart etc). She transferred call to cancellation team. The guy from cancellation team rightaway cancelled expressions card, informed me that 'Platinum Chip' will reflect in 2-3 days in imobile app and will get delivered in 5-7 days. Also gave me service request number of the same.

I applied for Expressions card on 4th Jan 04:44 PM, got 6 'usage control status' emails on 6th Jan 06:32 PM. It showed 'Expressions' in imobile app as well. Called ICICI customer care today i.e, on 8th Jan 09:02 AM. Female executive got connected. Explained her why I want to downgrade to 'Platinum Chip' (annual charge, APay ICICI sales offer issue in Flipkart etc). She transferred call to cancellation team. The guy from cancellation team rightaway cancelled expressions card, informed me that 'Platinum Chip' will reflect in 2-3 days in imobile app and will get delivered in 5-7 days. Also gave me service request number of the same.
bro i have apay and hpcl coral Chennai super kings and mmt
i want platinam card kaisa le skta hu easy se?

Wow Congrats, this was smooth as silk. I am also planning to go this route to get platinum LTF. Hope my application also gets approved as smoothly as yours.

cancellation team wale bolre apke pas already HPCL coral and Chennai super kings hai usliye apka card downgrade nahi kar sakte bolre apko platinum card nahi milega bolre..
Phir se customer care me call karo aur try karo. From what I read in other posts is that you have to keep on trying until you get the right customer care executive. This is what I think, may be senior members on this forum will be able to advise you with more details.

Phir se customer care me call karo aur try karo. From what I read in other posts is that you have to keep on trying until you get the right customer care executive. This is what I think, may be senior members on this forum will be able to advise you with more details.
again phone kiya mre ps sbhi co brands hai mujhe cancelled krna hai mujhe regular card chahiye konsa chahiye konsa b lifetime chahiye platinum lifetime hoga toh dedo konsa cancel krna hai HPCL cancel krna hai ok cancellation request raise kari hu maam cancelled karne k bad platinum milega na haa sir phle cancelled krne do phir platinum ka sr no deti hu thde der me sr no diya ek cancelled wala aur ek platinum upgrade ka but imobile me ek he sr no show hora upgrade card ka

Thanks a lot for the idea, actually my application for icici platinum credit card was rejected recently and i had to wait for 6 months. But with this trick, i got this card very easily😍. Customer care will say it's not possible but i tried 5 times and last time i said just close my expression card, then they will connect to cancellation team. That person will request you to not to cancel then we have to ask for downgrade and it will be done ✅

I just called ICICI CC for MMT Platinum card, she has got my request for mmt card, also confirmed the card will be delivered to you in the next 10 days, later she told me that the amazon card will not be closed and both the cards will have the shared limit, for which i have the voice recording as well( for proof purpose), if my apay card gets closed, i will directly complain to PNO( ICICI Bank). Fingers crossed.🤞 Screenshot_20230111-121419.png

How long does it normally take to get expressions card applied from iMobile app? I have ICICI apay card and applied for expressions card on Monday 09/01 but still no update, no message, no email anything. Upon checking 'track my application' option in the app it shows Application initiated. Please share your experiences/timelines.

Back