• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

My question is, if I get Expressions through this method, will my Apay card remain active? I don't want to lose my Apay card, and later I would like to upgrade Expressions to a regular card, possible to keep both apay card and regular card active?

Anyone have any idea about this?
Expressions will be a second card independent of apay.. And when the conversion happens.... It happens of expression card into platinum.... So expressions gets closed and u see new platinum ltf in place of expressions

apay is out of this play...

Expressions will be a second card independent of apay.. And when the conversion happens.... It happens of expression card into platinum.... So expressions gets closed and u see new platinum ltf in place of expressions

apay is out of this play...
So apay card will remain as active and no need to worry about getting closed apay card right?

So apay card will remain as active and no need to worry about getting closed apay card right?
No bhai...... Go ahead for double check while you upgrade /downgrade to platinum ltf... Do tell on call to do nothing with apay.. As each call is recorded for training and quality purposes... ... If anything goes wrong you have the proof...

Mine platinum card is generated as I got the last 4 digit of my card..yesterday . It was after day of taking my request... Today received another email of Credit card application approved (although it was not for a new card I changed my card from mine to platinum still got it)
Yes, I also recieved a CC approved email, but last 4 digits are not mentioned there, so cannot determine of which card that approval msg was.

& what if one holds the ICICI Amazon CC with a good Credit Limit and ICICI is offering Platinum Chip Credit Card with no Joining Fee and no Annual Fee. Will it make sense to get this card?i

& what if one holds the ICICI Amazon CC with a good Credit Limit and ICICI is offering Platinum Chip Credit Card with no Joining Fee and no Annual Fee. Will it make sense to get this card?
When compared to reward Rate Apay card is best. But it won't work in ICICI sales. As platinum card is LTF you can get and use it for sales. For routine use u can is Apay

Yes, I got that earlier, for the expressions card. Did you get the same usage control email for the platinum card too, before approval ?
Then you have to wait for physical card delivery dont know why they are not automatically showing the virtual card...... U have to wait for physical card then create a service request for adding of card to ur customer id.. Then after 24 hours it will be added to your imobile and netbanking

Then you have to wait for physical card delivery dont know why they are not automatically showing the virtual card...... U have to wait for physical card then create a service request for adding of card to ur customer id.. Then after 24 hours it will be added to your imobile and netbanking
Do ICICI sends those "usage control status changed" emails 5-6 times a day before the approval email ? So, if I am getting that email, means my card is approved right ?

Back