• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

Ok so i get a cibil hit for this too ?
For expression same limit of past card , no enquiry.

On icici site if u applied based on apay you can get with an extra limit 100%, you have a card with 4+.

If you any other bank card, give that details they will approve 99%

If you apply for coral 100%

Just spend with cc for shopping,travel,food before a month applying in site.

For expression same limit of past card , no enquiry.

On icici site if u applied based on apay you can get with an extra limit 100%, you have a card with 4+.

If you any other bank card, give that details they will approve 99%

If you apply for coral 100%

Just spend with cc for shopping,travel,food before a month applying in site.
I just got a call from icici after sending them message and they said i can apply for platinum cc ltf with shared limit with apay card

Update :received a call from them... I asked straight which card I can get on the basis of current credit card .
He said : platinum..
My card was not even showing in their system 😂maybe because its not yet delivered to me .. So he asked me for application no.. He found the card through application no. And took my request for upgrade.. Now in imobile app Sr no. Is showing for credit card upgrade
My Card is upgraded

Expressions card is showing for me in iMobile pay from yesterday and card dispatched, will probably get delivered tomorrow.
Now due to old habit, in card settings I turned off ATM usage as soon as I saw it.
Now my question is will it be considered as card activation?
because my plan was not to activate this card and ask for Platinum LTF directly.

Expressions card is showing for me in iMobile pay from yesterday and card dispatched, will probably get delivered tomorrow.
Now due to old habit, in card settings I turned off ATM usage as soon as I saw it.
Now my question is will it be considered as card activation?
because my plan was not to activate this card and ask for Platinum LTF directly.
I think card gets activated only when you set PIN for it.

Based on other members experience with Twitter DM method, I DM them yesterday about my need of platinum card with shared limit of my apay card. Today I got a call from them and the executive asked me the reason of applying platinum card and raised a request without asking my card last four digits. After few minutes I got an email of SR number, I hope positive.

Based on other members experience with Twitter DM method, I DM them yesterday about my need of platinum card with shared limit of my apay card. Today I got a call from them and the executive asked me the reason of applying platinum card and raised a request without asking my card last four digits. After few minutes I got an email of SR number, I hope positive.
Got the "applied the usage control on credit card" email with a different last 4 digits of my apay card. It's still not visible in imobile app.
Thanks to the TechnoFino forum for helping me out.

Yesterday customer care took my request to convert Expressions card to Platinum at the very first attempt itself.
Accordingly Expressions card is no longer showing in iMobile but have not received any mail so far regarding the Platinum one.

Does this method block my existing Amazon ICICI Card ?

Back