• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

Is it possible to get coral card ltf with this process.
OR this only works for platinum card ?
Yes, It's possible for Coral Rupay LTF also. I'm holding APAY CC fora 2 years. Last week on 22nd Aug I've messaged them on twitter asking for platinum cap card. Next day(23rd Aug), I got call from customer service. I've asked for other LTF options available. And he confirmed that I can get Coral Rupay LTF. He asked some details for verification. Immediately after the call received an email with SR number. Exactly in 6 days(30th Aug), new card was shown in internet banking. And next day I got dispatch message.

PS: I don't have any offers in internet banking/iMobile App in Loans/offers section.

Yes, It's possible for Coral Rupay LTF also. I'm holding APAY CC fora 2 years. Last week on 22nd Aug I've messaged them on twitter asking for platinum cap card. Next day(23rd Aug), I got call from customer service. I've asked for other LTF options available. And he confirmed that I can get Coral Rupay LTF. He asked some details for verification. Immediately after the call received an email with SR number. Exactly in 6 days(30th Aug), new card was shown in internet banking. And next day I got dispatch message.

PS: I don't have any offers in internet banking/iMobile App in Loans/offers section.
Just now I haved messaged them on Twitter and waiting. When I will get reply (call) from them.

Hi, we are here to assist you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get in touch with you to assist further. Regards, Team ICICI Bank
Just now I haved messaged them on Twitter and waiting. When I will get reply (call) from them.
I got this reply on Twitter by ICICI Bank cares.

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).
What is the fees for Expressions? Whats the current outcomes of said tutorial?
ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.
Would the Twitter method be better/ circumvent going via Expressions?

Peoples comparative experiences here?

Platinum and Coral card have the same statement and share the same account on CIBIL, there is no need to close platinum card.
Meaning? Same statement? Dont cards have separate numbers and billing statement? (leaving CIBIL aside?)
Yes!! I can confirm this, I have Platinum, Coral Rupay, and Sapphiro Dual.
Since I got Coral Rupay & Sapphiro Dual as LTF, so I closed Platinum Chip - but still the reminder, bills, everywhere Platinum last 4 digits are mentioned x00x.
@pprakash11 - I have APAY that was 3.4 that they upped to 5L of their own accord.
Any insights / history/ context on how/ why you got these LTF? How might one approach for the same?
Also, what are Pros vs Cons of them?
I applied for Expressions card on 4th Jan 04:44 PM, got 6 'usage control status' emails on 6th Jan 06:32 PM. It showed 'Expressions' in imobile app as well.

Called ICICI customer care today i.e, on 8th Jan 09:02 AM. Female executive got connected.

Explained her why I want to downgrade to 'Platinum Chip' (annual charge, APay ICICI sales offer issue in Flipkart etc). She transferred call to cancellation team.

The guy from cancellation team rightaway cancelled expressions card, informed me that 'Platinum Chip' will reflect in 2-3 days in imobile app and will get delivered in 5-7 days. Also gave me service request number of the same.
Are these steps required or should we just hit Twitter?

Icici cards like platinum, coral, rubyx, sapphiro comes under single statement generation but statement contains transactions done by card numbers.
Interesting. Hearing this for first time.
Those cards also comes under single cibil account.
Do most banks/ cards all use many to one or one to one when mapping CC credit lines towards CIBIL?
If you want to downgrade from expressions to platinum then only cancellation team can help. For that, customer care is the key. Even if you contact them on twitter, customer care executive will call. And then same process to be followed.
I do not have expressions, just following the first post (maybe we should update it).

Interesting. Hearing this for first time.

Do most banks/ cards all use many to one or one to one when mapping CC credit lines towards CIBIL?

I do not have expressions, just following the first post (maybe we should update it).
You just need a core icici card? Are you okay to get a card with shared limit of your existing card? And without cibil Enquiry?

You just need a core icici card? Are you okay to get a card with shared limit of your existing card? And without cibil Enquiry?
Just for the sales to complement APAY where it is ineligible for discounts. LTF preferable. Any perks beyond that is cherry on top but not crucial.

PS:
Got Magnus in Mid 2023,
SBI CB 1-2 weeks back (via CIBIL at 795/ 780 last 1-2 months). So as to cover my "shopping discounts" basis.

Considering a few others like OneCard etc.

Just for the sales to complement APAY where it is ineligible for discounts. LTF preferable. Any perks beyond that is cherry on top but not crucial.

PS:
Got Magnus in Mid 2023,
SBI CB 1-2 weeks back (via CIBIL at 795/ 780 last 1-2 months). So as to cover my "shopping discounts" basis.

Considering a few others like OneCard etc.
then just request Platinum on the basis of APY on ICICI twitter bank cares page. They will call & take request to issue the same.

Yes, It's possible for Coral Rupay LTF also. I'm holding APAY CC fora 2 years. Last week on 22nd Aug I've messaged them on twitter asking for platinum cap card.

Next day(23rd Aug), I got call from customer service.

I've asked for other LTF options available. And he confirmed that I can get Coral Rupay LTF.

He asked some details for verification. Immediately after the call received an email with SR number. Exactly in 6 days(30th Aug), new card was shown in internet banking. And next day I got dispatch message.

So whats the pros/ benefits of Coral + Rupay over Plat + Visa?

I personally know only about these ICICI cards which share same credit limit having single CIBIL account entry and then HDFC cards like any core card like Millennia and co-branded cards like Tata Neu which also share same credit limit have single CIBIL account entry.

Back