• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

I have fd platinum credit card and apay card based on that fd platinum credit card.I was checking in Imobile application.There was pre approved 0 joining and 0 annual fee coral rupay card was showing as upgrade available.I tap upgrade and proceeded with next step also.After that it showed Congratulations .Your card will be generated.Will this process will cancel or close my Apay credit card?the credit limit was same as Apay

I have fd platinum credit card and apay card based on that fd platinum credit card.I was checking in Imobile application.There was pre approved 0 joining and 0 annual fee coral rupay card was showing as upgrade available.I tap upgrade and proceeded with next step also.After that it showed Congratulations .Your card will be generated.Will this process will cancel or close my Apay credit card?the credit limit was same as Apay
Limit will be same and nothing will be close or cancelled.

I have fd platinum credit card and apay card based on that fd platinum credit card.I was checking in Imobile application.
Since when have you had each of them? Whats your combined CL?
What area was this in ? Offers?
Any other accounts as when I click that area I get errors.
There was pre approved 0 joining and 0 annual fee coral rupay card was showing as upgrade available.I tap upgrade and proceeded with next step also.

After that it showed Congratulations .Your card will be generated.Will this process will cancel or close my Apay credit card?the credit limit was same as Apay
Do share back how it plays out?

Since when have you had each of them? Whats your combined CL?
What area was this in ? Offers?
Any other accounts as when I click that area I get errors.

Do share back how it plays out?
The fd platinum card was got 2 years ago.Then applied for Apay card entered fd card number rejected,again after 6 months rejected,again rejected.then left interest.after 2 years 9 months,I gave a try for my mom account same time fd card opened.It was approved.So tried for my brother also it approved.Now in my mom account,it is showing Coral LTF pre approved but when tap on get card,it shows error but for my brother,it came with the same limit.This offer was showing even before 1st bill of getting APAY card.
Total limit is 9900 in my brother's
And 9009 in my mom's

It was showing in the section of Pre-approved cards or loans and also in Manage cards.

The fd platinum card was got 2 years ago.
Then applied for Apay card entered fd card number rejected,again after 6 months rejected,again rejected.then left interest.

after 2 years 9 months,I gave a try for my mom account same time fd card opened.
It was approved.
So tried for my brother also it approved.

Now in my mom account,it is showing Coral LTF pre approved but when tap on get card,it shows error but for my brother,it came with the same limit.

This offer was showing even before 1st bill of getting APAY card.

And 9009 in my mom's

It was showing in the section of Pre-approved cards or loans and also in Manage cards.
Weird.

I got APAY first with 3.x L limit. But its probably cause I used AMZN for last 3 years shopping most things using my AXIS CC.

They upped me to 5L recently.

Then got Plat Chip via Twitter; thought I'd ask them for LTF Shappiro as people were saying, but no. So for deals I said fine, I'll take Plat. Shappiro maybe later.

The fd platinum card was got 2 years ago.Then applied for Apay card entered fd card number rejected,again after 6 months rejected,again rejected.then left interest.after 2 years 9 months,I gave a try for my mom account same time fd card opened.It was approved.So tried for my brother also it approved.Now in my mom account,it is showing Coral LTF pre approved but when tap on get card,it shows error but for my brother,it came with the same limit.This offer was showing even before 1st bill of getting APAY card.
And 9009 in my mom's

Weird.

I got APAY first with 3.x L limit. But its probably cause I used AMZN for last 3 years shopping most things using my AXIS CC.

They upped me to 5L recently.

Then got Plat Chip via Twitter; thought I'd ask them for LTF Shappiro as people were saying, but no. So for deals I said fine, I'll take Plat. Shappiro maybe later.
Can I apply Apay for me before 21?and I am already holding fd card

I got APAY first with 3.x L limit. But its probably cause I used AMZN for last 3 years ...

I've been in a similar situation, but Amazon app / ICICI offered me an "Upgrade to LTF CC", and duped me into applying for the card with CIBIL hit, documentation and everything else through a call from the ICICI Mumbai office, -- and this, after their Kolkata office had assured me that it was a pre-approved offer with no documentation required!

Angry, I didn't complete the application process, and will not fall for a similar trap ever again.

I've been in a similar situation, but Amazon app / ICICI offered me an "Upgrade to LTF CC", and duped me into applying for the card with CIBIL hit, documentation and everything else through a call from the ICICI Mumbai office, -- and this, after their Kolkata office had assured me that it was a pre-approved offer with no documentation required!

Angry, I didn't complete the application process, and will not fall for a similar trap ever again.
Details? Context? Your CL & History & which card?

I have Icici Amazon pay,Platinum & MMT Signature.

Took MMT signature in July 2023.

And after 45 days of first payment, I didn't got MMT Black invite. So raised issue with both mmt & icici.

MMT customer team was ignorant of such offer with ICICI MMT signature credit card.

ICICI Customer team in beginning too was only talking about 1500 mmtcash,but nothing about complimentary MMT Black invite.

Anyway the executive said he will get back to me & after more than 10 days of complain,I got MMT BLACK INVITE today & got 1500 mmtcash.

So yes, ICICI customer executives are the best I have dealt with.

I have Icici Amazon pay,Platinum & MMT Signature.

Took MMT signature in July 2023.

And after 45 days of first payment, I didn't got MMT Black invite. So raised issue with both mmt & icici.

MMT customer team was ignorant of such offer with ICICI MMT signature credit card.

ICICI Customer team in beginning too was only talking about 1500 mmtcash,but nothing about complimentary MMT Black invite.

Anyway the executive said he will get back to me & after more than 10 days of complain,I got MMT BLACK INVITE today & got 1500 mmtcash.

So yes, ICICI customer executives are the best I have dealt with.
Oh, great. As per my experience, we need to wait for those VIP executives to attend our call

My case is little different. Received call from ICICI personnel about LTF on Chennai Super Kings Card. Asked for Regular ICICI card and confirmed on Coral and application was submitted. CSK card got generated and delivered. :confused: Is there a way I can ask for Amazon pay card based on this card? or at least upgrade this to a regular card? App route for Amazon pay card is not working as whenever I apply via Amazon app, it is always rejected.

My case is little different. Received call from ICICI personnel about LTF on Chennai Super Kings Card. Asked for Regular ICICI card and confirmed on Coral and application was submitted. CSK card got generated and delivered. :confused: Is there a way I can ask for Amazon pay card based on this card? or at least upgrade this to a regular card? App route for Amazon pay card is not working as whenever I apply via Amazon app, it is always rejected.
You can't get apay card but you can request Platinum card on twitter or any other normal cards

Back