• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

Why don't you go through every recent ICICI thread and check posts. Most of your confusion and doubts will be resolved.
Already going through a lot cause I was bed ridden for few years. Still getting treatment.
Lot of things to catch up on, in coming back to life.. : )

PPS: @BeingIncog - In a way my being was kinda incog (window) for a while..

PS: I went in but the app section keeps going into a loop and eventually hangs.

Last edited:
Already going through a lot cause I was bed ridden for few years. Still getting treatment.
Lot of things to catch up on, in coming back to life.. : )

PPS: @BeingIncog - In a way my being was kinda incog (window) for a while..

PS: I went in but the app section keeps going into a loop and eventually hangs.
I'm Sorry for not knowing what's the other side is going through.

No timing window. Please be ready to accept the call and mostly they'll call in the evening. They'll ask your existing card last 4 digits
I got call today - sunday morning while in the loo, no digits asked. I was asked to verify my address.

I stated the full address for verification. Hope no one stole it for scam :)

They said 7 days for Platinum card and an email in my box about this request. Said I should be able to see it in my app once its in system.

Folks, my Amazon Pay card was approved on the first week of August 2023. So far 3 statements got generated, and I paid all three on time. I don't have any other relationship with ICICI. Also, I can't see the Coral RuPay LTF offer too.

So, can anyone tell what's the success rate of getting the ICICI Platinum credit card approved through 𝕏 / Twitter? I'm afraid what if some stupid customer care representative blocks my Amazon Pay card to get me the Platinum card.
No they won’t close your Amazon card . And you can clearly write in the msg to give platinum card on basis of this card and not close the current one

Folks, my Amazon Pay card was approved in the first week of August. So far three statements have been generated in the past 3 months, and I paid all three on time. I don't have any other relationship with ICICI. Also, I can't see the Coral RuPay LTF offer either.

I need a core ICICI Bank card. So, can anyone tell what's the success rate of getting the ICICI Platinum credit card approved through 𝕏 / Twitter after 2 months? I'm afraid what if some stupid customer care representative blocks my Amazon Pay card to get me the Platinum card.

No,
Folks, my Amazon Pay card was approved in the first week of August. So far three statements have been generated in the past 3 months, and I paid all three on time. I don't have any other relationship with ICICI. Also, I can't see the Coral RuPay LTF offer either.

I need a core ICICI Bank card. So, can anyone tell what's the success rate of getting the ICICI Platinum credit card approved through 𝕏 / Twitter after 2 months? I'm afraid what if some stupid customer care representative blocks my Amazon Pay card to get me the Platinum card.
I requested platinum after seeing my APAY in Imobile. I think within 3 days of getting Apay. So you can request it. They'll not check anything. They'll just give you platinum as you already have their Apay credit card

No,

I requested platinum after seeing my APAY in Imobile. I think within 3 days of getting Apay. So you can request it. They'll not check anything. They'll just give you platinum as you already have their Apay credit card
Great.

Can you please answer:
1. Whether the Platinum and Amazon Pay cards share the same statement and bill generation date or it's different for both?

2. Is the limit shared between both? Or different?

1) different statement coz apay cc is co-branded also different account in credit bureaus. bill generation date is upto you.
2) shared limit.
Can we change the dates to same/ different ones as and how we want?

You should get it as its not a separate line of credit. Just another channel to access the same. Twitter DM them.

This is for ICICI. For Axis, we have to chat / call with the customer care to change the billing cycle. Rest of the procedure is the same. We will be given a few days between 1 to 28 and have to choose one among those options.

I don't have experience with other cards / banks.

Back