• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Platinum Charge upgrade offer of 1,15,000 miles?

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi

How can one upgrade to Platinum charge and get 1,15,000 MR instead of taj vouchers in case one has not received any email for the same.

Currently holding gold charge and platinum reserve.

@BestBanker

Thanks!

Well did u recive any pre approved offer for 1lk points and bonus points?

As when I requested last week for.plat charge and make my plat travel and smat earn free and also instead Taj voucher to give 1lk or 125k points. They flatly denied to provide charge card and make other two free but the mentioned i can jave 1xhg and two cc. But they asked if I recived any email as offer only then else all 3 cards needs to be paid. I gor pissed off said my other friends have recived without email.still denied it.
I have received the offer from marketing team in June first and then on enquiring with sales team, they mentioned that they are offering only 1Lac MR points, so decided to hold till they get any such offer.
Later in Sept end, the same sales guy called and mentioned that there is an offer where I can get 1lac +15K bonus points (on payment of annual fee + 50K spend within first 2 months of card issuance).

Back