• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HOW TO GET PRE APPROVED CREDIT CARD FROM ICICI AND AXIS

I'm having a saving account with ICICI and Axis from last 4 months continue mentain 1L+ in both and use both for upi transaction, I'm already having HDFC credit card with 37K limit (age 8m)& IDFC with 80K (age 5m)my CIBIL score is 772 experian 805 how can I get pre-approved credit cards from ICICI and Axis please share your suggestions.

muk9998

TF Buzz
@P H O E N I X bro mene bhi recently pre-approved Offer ke liye hi Savings Account Open karvaya hai.

50K MAB Vala Maintain Bhi Kar rha hun.
Hope hai 1-2 months me aajaye offer

airbubble

TF Buzz
I'm having a saving account with ICICI and Axis from last 4 months continue mentain 1L+ in both and use both for upi transaction, I'm already having HDFC credit card with 37K limit (age 8m)& IDFC with 80K (age 5m)my CIBIL score is 772 experian 805 how can I get pre-approved credit cards from ICICI and Axis please share your suggestions.
if you want it sooner, you can get it without waiting for pre-approved. ICICI doesn't have any good card except Amazon Pay. As per Axis, you can go for a low fee card like Flipkart credit card or Ace credit card and they will keep giving you pre-approved offers once in 6 months once you've one of their cards.

if you want it sooner, you can get it without waiting for pre-approved. ICICI doesn't have any good card except Amazon Pay. As per Axis, you can go for a low fee card like Flipkart credit card or Ace credit card and they will keep giving you pre-approved offers once in 6 months once you've one of their cards.
I need ICICI cc in rupay varient no matter which card or is card good or bad I have HDFC and IDFC cards for that

Last edited: