• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone get ICICI rupay Coral Ltf pre approved who has only Amazon pay ICICI?

dealminer

TF Ace
Just DM icici bank on twitter
Ask them to give platinum chip credit card against Amazon pay
Mention last 4 digit of Amazonpay and mobile no
Will it be pre-approved or it will be same conventional icici process, offline kyc agent visit etc etc etc?

gobsy

TF Premier
Just DM icici bank on twitter
Ask them to give platinum chip credit card against Amazon pay
Mention last 4 digit of Amazonpay and mobile
This is their response.

Hi, we are here to assist you. We have made a note of your contact number. Our official will get in touch with you at the earliest to assist further. Regards, Team ICICI Bank

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
This is their response.

Hi, we are here to assist you. We have made a note of your contact number. Our official will get in touch with you at the earliest to assist further. Regards, Team ICICI Bank
You will recieve a call from icici bank

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Is it worth it getting the ICICI Platinum Visa credit card? Or should I wait for the Coral RuPay LTF pre-approved offer to appear?

I already have a HDFC Tata Neu Infinity credit card of RuPay variant. But I rarely use UPI, and even if I use it in nearby locations, most of them don't accept overdraft facility with UPI.

lucifer69

TF Premier
Is it worth it getting the ICICI Platinum Visa credit card? Or should I wait for the Coral RuPay LTF pre-approved offer to appear?

I already have a HDFC Tata Neu Infinity credit card of RuPay variant. But I rarely use UPI, and even if I use it in nearby locations, most of them don't accept overdraft facility with UPI.
Coral doesn't offer anything extraordinary than Platinum. If, You don't need that card for UPI you can take Platinum. P.S - I'm assuming you're taking the card just for the sake of ICICI offers.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys, check imobile app now, they pushed for next set of folks it seems. I got my coral rupay LTF generated just now after a longgggg wait
Any idea if they are issuing Coral Amex LTF in lieu of Coral Rupay ? Is Coral Amex lucrative compared to Coral Rupay ?