• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get SBI Cashback Card with single name?

flameyingo

TF Neo
I heard about the SBI Cashback Card when it launched and ever since wanted to have that card. The issue is that I cannot apply because I have a single name(single word as the complete name in all my documents) and the online application doesn't allow a single name, or first name and last name as the same name.

I am facing a major issue in getting the cards that I want to have(SBI Cashback and Axis Ace) as application process for both cards doens't allow single name in applications and cannot be applied offline.

Has anyone faced a similiar issue and please suggest what I should do in this situation?

Thats unique!🙂
I guess write about the same attaching documents to the bank/backend team and see whats their response. Offline application route remains the only option it seems. I dont think anyone can be denied getting/applying for a card if one has valid documents but will surely take some getting. Be at it👍

I heard about the SBI Cashback Card when it launched and ever since wanted to have that card. The issue is that I cannot apply because I have a single name(single word as the complete name in all my documents) and the online application doesn't allow a single name, or first name and last name as the same name.

I am facing a major issue in getting the cards that I want to have(SBI Cashback and Axis Ace) as application process for both cards doens't allow single name in applications and cannot be applied offline.

Has anyone faced a similiar issue and please suggest what I should do in this situation?
Yes bro I am facing same problem
So i normally applied card through offline mode.

Thats unique!🙂
I guess write about the same attaching documents to the bank/backend team and see whats their response. Offline application route remains the only option it seems. I dont think anyone can be denied getting/applying for a card if one has valid documents but will surely take some getting. Be at it👍
I wrote to SBI Card helpline multiple times but they did not give any resolution despite providing adequate details and escalating multiple times.

I read somewhere the remedy for this problem is to Fill both First Name and Last Name with your Single Name itself. Good Luck Bro.
I tried to use this but Axis Ace was rejected when I used the same first and last name and SBI Cashback doesn't allow you to apply with same first name and last name.

Yes bro I am facing same problem
So i normally applied card through offline mode.
How did you apply SBI Cashback in offline mode?

I wrote to SBI Card helpline multiple times but they did not give any resolution despite providing adequate details and escalating multiple times.
Oh ok. I guess just keep on escalating till thr nodal office or even rbi if it demands.
Just a crazy thought.. how about just splitting your name in two(even if it doesnt sound like a firstname or surname) and applying 😜

I have faced same issue. I have used first letter from Father's name as last name for SBI Card application. Didn't face any issue during KYC.
In axis bank credit card application write your name again in last name column. 2 years back they were rejected applications but now from last year didn't face any issues.

Bro u get cashback card through this way
During kyc agent's said nothing for adding father name

I have faced same issue. I have used first letter from Father's name as last name for SBI Card application. Didn't face any issue during KYC.
In axis bank credit card application write your name again in last name column. 2 years back they were rejected applications but now from last year didn't face any issues.

Back