• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to link your Old HDFC credit card with new HDFC saving account..

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hii friends.. can somebody help me regarding the linking the my already-holding HDFC Credit Card to my newly opened saving account..
Would like to inform that I am already a HDFC Credit Card Customer for the past 10yrs.. even have that netbanking userid specifically for CC customers.. now recently opened HDFC saving max account online , In netbanking tried to add my already holding credit card but its say Card is already registered with another user first de-link with that user.. then I quickly removed my credit card from the userid of CC portal but still giving the same message while trying to add the credit card thru netbanking... So somebody can help who has faced the same situation or I am missing something

Hii friends.. can somebody help me regarding the linking the my already-holding HDFC Credit Card to my newly opened saving account..
Would like to inform that I am already a HDFC Credit Card Customer for the past 10yrs.. even have that netbanking userid specifically for CC customers.. now recently opened HDFC saving max account online , In netbanking tried to add my already holding credit card but its say Card is already registered with another user first de-link with that user.. then I quickly removed my credit card from the userid of CC portal but still giving the same message while trying to add the credit card thru netbanking... So somebody can help who has faced the same situation or I am missing something
When you link a card, it automatically gives the option to delink from existing CC user and link to netbanking user.. didn't you confirm yes at that time itself??

Yes I too getting the option
Your card XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is already registered with user . Do you wish to de-register the card with that user and register it with the currently logged in user?
and on Confirming it throws a weird message

More authentication needed!​

Thank You for Banking with us.
We regret to inform you that we do not have your E Mail ID / Mobile Number updated with us and hence would not be able to send the OTP.

Your card XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is already registered with user . Do you wish to de-register the card with that user and register it with the currently logged in user?

We regret to inform you that we do not have your E Mail ID / Mobile Number updated with us and hence would not be able to send the OTP.
Have you registered for Third Party transfer and able to do Instant Pin Generation for DC? Registered for Smartpay as well?

I am facing exactly same problem. I am thinking to visit branch to get it resolved. I will let you know

I opened my Savings account online on sunday and today is thursday, still didn't receive my Debit card and unable to see my credit cards in my savings acocount, Should i visit branch?

I opened my Savings account online on sunday and today is thursday, still didn't receive my Debit card and unable to see my credit cards in my savings acocount, Should i visit branch?
7 days TAT to receive welcome kit. Just check if debit card is visible in netbanking. Register your cc using netbanking credit card section

I am also facing similar issue. Anyone who has successfully navigated through new UI and been successful in adding credit card,please help
Here also same issue, emailed them but not proper response they said about adding cc in card section, but there is no such option in new netbanking, phone cc took requests for linking but getting rejected two time saying username does not exist, then said goto branch and fill the form for linking cc to saving account but BM told no such form is available,

Card registered. The guy at branch did it in 2 minutes. He asked me to login into net banking and give phone to him. He de- registered card from previous id first, I guess, and then linked it to savings account
I also de registered it from cc netbanking but in saving account new netbanking ther is no option/button of adding new cc, searched everywhere, branch guy also took my phone and searched but not found then he said this is new upgraded netbanking and I also don't know how to add, ryt now no instructions or procedures from bank, when it is available I will call you, he said

I faced similar issue a couple of month back where I am unable to link my existing HDFC credit card to new bank account. For that I called customer care to delink the credit card to the old customer ID (the one which was created for cc only login). They took the request and after 3/4 days I am able to link the credit card to the new account internet banking UI.
Hope this helps. You may need to follow up on the delinking thing if the issue persists.

I faced similar issue a couple of month back where I am unable to link my existing HDFC credit card to new bank account. For that I called customer care to delink the credit card to the old customer ID (the one which was created for cc only login). They took the request and after 3/4 days I am able to link the credit card to the new account internet banking UI.
Hope this helps. You may need to follow up on the delinking thing if the issue persists.
But where is the option to link the credit card? When that option itself is not present in new UI, what are we supposed to do?

Back