• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to make Axis Ace LTF?

Yes, I'm spending and doing rotation and getting cashback. Will reach 2L soon. But to be frank, the card is useful for that 2% cashback. My Bob Snapdeal is on the way. So I think I'll use Bob because it'll give 2.5% cashb

Don't rotate if you plan to have ace long term.. As per other threads they are asking for proofs.. If u dont care this card.. Rotate the hell of it

Don't rotate if you plan to have ace long term.. As per other threads they are asking for proofs.. If u dont care this card.. Rotate the hell of it
I'm not rotating a hell. I just rotate to reach 2L and spend too

After getting Bob Snapdeal, I don't care about losing it because 2.5% cashback is better. The only problem with Bob is low credit limit

There is this ongoing identified error with airtel axis application where the error says “application is not approved due to incorrect information” . Any particular reason and way around this in case you have any info on it?
Facing this exact same issue, any solution found?

Facing this exact same issue, any solution found?
As far as i could understand, Axis requires some cooling period for the fresh application. Since i got approved for Ace, i started getting this particular error which wasn't the case before my Ace application. Have you recently applied for any Axis card?

As far as i could understand, Axis requires some cooling period for the fresh application. Since i got approved for Ace, i started getting this particular error which wasn't the case before my Ace application. Have you recently applied for any Axis card?
I have an Ace card which is more than 6 months old, not applied for any other axis card

Yes, I'm spending and doing rotation and getting cashback. Will reach 2L soon. But to be frank, the card is useful for that 2% cashback. My Bob Snapdeal is on the way. So I think I'll use Bob because it'll give 2.5% cashback
How are you doing the rotation can you share

Back