• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to make Axis Ace LTF?

Yes, I'm spending and doing rotation and getting cashback. Will reach 2L soon. But to be frank, the card is useful for that 2% cashback. My Bob Snapdeal is on the way. So I think I'll use Bob because it'll give 2.5% cashback
Share with me too. 😂

On side note, My Axis my zone card is paid. I have applied in Jan 2023 through some telegram where they said it's LTF. Unfortunately the customer care said it's not LTF and I don't have proofs to support my claim. However they gave me some reward points for the first year. Now I paid yearly fee in January. Is there a way I can make it LTF? Axis ran a campaign from Mar 2023 as LTF. Now I feel deceived when everyone is getting it for free, I am paying for the same card

On side note, My Axis my zone card is paid. I have applied in Jan 2023 through some telegram where they said it's LTF. Unfortunately the customer care said it's not LTF and I don't have proofs to support my claim. However they gave me some reward points for the first year. Now I paid yearly fee in January. Is there a way I can make it LTF? Axis ran a campaign from Mar 2023 as LTF. Now I feel deceived when everyone is getting it for free, I am paying for the same card
My Myzone card was paid card. Last year, they failed to give me a working Sonyliv code. I kept calling customer care for a working Sonyliv code but they did not give. I told them to close the card. But they gave me some 2500 edge rp and told me to call before annual charge apply to close. I called but they offered to make it ltf. I agreed.

Yes, I'm spending and doing rotation and getting cashback. Will reach 2L soon. But to be frank, the card is useful for that 2% cashback. My Bob Snapdeal is on the way. So I think I'll use Bob because it'll give 2.5% cashback
Please share with me as well

I have the same doubt here. I have a salary account but I took myzone paid card in November. I contacted the branch and they said they will tell me at that time to raise a card closure request and then I will get converted to LTF.

Back