• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to pay and get CB on Standard Chartered credit card bill after BBPS

Payzap UPI is not showing as option in Cred iOS while paying cc bills.... It shows only Gpay, PhonePay and Paytm. How to get this option?
Try to add Payzapp wallet UPI ID manually. If it doesn't work, try to use yours/others Payzapp account in Android device.

How to get rupay dc i have idfc account
Open IDFC app >> debit card section, you will find somewhere IDFC FIRSTAP Sticker Debit card (RuPay Platinum Debit Card).

Only one time Rs99 fee and no annual charges.

This is your 2nd IDFC DC too and RuPay Platinum dc variant.

You can use for 20% off upto 100 per month on Mobile recharges/Utility bill payment per month on Amazon and Swiggy offer.

Some people also got welcome offer - 500 worth reward points on 1st transaction of 1000.

No option to add UPI ID manually also.... It either takes UPI from bank account directly or gives only 3 options

View attachment 66191
First link any bank acc on Payzapp UPI and check bank balance through UPI PIN or send money >> go to your bank UPI PIN enter page and back. No need to send money.

Now Close Cred app and Payzapp app

open cred app or you can also use mobikwik app >> CC billpay >> payment mode >> Payzapp UPI >> open payzpap and choose payzapp wallet balance and pay.

If you have BoB Snap deal credit card or any other debit card which gives cash back on wallet load then load money in Payzapp. Then pay credit card bill through Cred app/or other website by choosing Payzapp wallet UPI as payment option.
Bro Is wallet load still giving 2.5% for BoB snapdeal credit card? If so can you please tell what is the max amount we can load before hitting the cap?

First link any bank acc on Payzapp UPI and check bank balance through UPI PIN or send money >> go to your bank UPI PIN enter page and back. No need to send money.

Now Close Cred app and Payzapp app

open cred app or you can also use mobikwik app >> CC billpay >> payment mode >> Payzapp UPI >> open payzpap and choose payzapp wallet balance and pay.
This is also not working. Mobiquik also does not show Payzap UPI option.

I have already done a few P2P UPI transactions with bank account UPI on Payzap recently... have done merchant UPI transactions also from wallet

This is also not working. Mobiquik also does not show Payzap UPI option.

I have already done a few P2P UPI transactions with bank account UPI on Payzap recently... have done merchant UPI transactions also from wallet
Phir use this trick - sell your iphone on OLX and buy Android or visit Amazon/Flipkart website and buy Android phone and choose exchange phone option - your iphone. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

After going to payzaap... There is only option to select bank account no option to choose wallet balance

Update: I just paid 1000 K by using Amazon pay for test and it was credited in my SC card within 15 Seconds. I checked the payment in SC mobile app then there is no card showing. After clicking other menu options I got error:
" We are upgrading our credit card system to provide you better experience. The website will be down from 25-08-2024 9:22:00 PM to 26-08-2024 11:59:00 PM"

(Almost 28 hours downtime is indicating that bank is implementing BBPS)

Update: I just paid 1000 K by using Amazon pay for test and it was credited in my SC card within 15 Seconds. I checked the payment in SC mobile app then there is no card showing. After clicking other menu options I got error:
" We are upgrading our credit card system to provide you better experience. The website will be down from 25-08-2024 9:22:00 PM to 26-08-2024 11:59:00 PM"

Can't say I've been happier reading news about a bank I don't have any relationship with but my CC has a complete dependence on!

U paid from what on amazon pay?

Back