• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to pay and get CB on Standard Chartered credit card bill after BBPS

Even after downtime is over, SCB app/web not showing card/transaction details properly. Transaction history is now completely broken. Not sure what they are at. Pathetic bank for a reason.

This is not working at all, Payzapp can be choosen while opted for UPI option, but payzapp goes on infinity loop by Fetching balance mode and it's not allowing.
For that do 2 simple thing
First open payzapp go to wallet and see if balance is shown, the minimize app and open cred/mobikwik and choose payzapp upi. This will show balance correctly
Also try one thing if above doesn't work, clear cache and data for app and then try above steps.

For that do 2 simple thing
First open payzapp go to wallet and see if balance is shown, the minimize app and open cred/mobikwik and choose payzapp upi. This will show balance correctly
Also try one thing if above doesn't work, clear cache and data for app and then try above steps.
Boss i done all those, and it's working only once per install the app and sign in, next time same scan pay or via choosing payzapp as a UPI app, never works, some bug is for sure. So I done 4 time reinstall for 4 time scan and pay.

Even after downtime is over, SCB app/web not showing card/transaction details properly. Transaction history is now completely broken. Not sure what they are at. Pathetic bank for a reason.
As per SMS received from SCB, net banking and mobile app will resume all function by the end of today.

Dear Client, we are pleased to inform you that our Credit Card system upgrade is completed. You may continue to use your Credit Cards seamlessly, however, internet banking and SC mobile, for credit card related transactions and requests, will be available by tomorrow. In the meantime, you can avail these services via our service channels. Call us at our Phone Banking or write to us at help.cards@sc.com or Chat with us https://nc6.in/hCLVHu . We will be happy to assist. Thanks for your support and patience - StanChart

Boss i done all those, and it's working only once per install the app and sign in, next time same scan pay or via choosing payzapp as a UPI app, never works, some bug is for sure. So I done 4 time reinstall for 4 time scan and pay.
there should be no problem. As I used it by clearing cache and data once.
Which Android version you are using ?

Any idea if after their credit card system upgrade they would become available on BPPS so I could pay using sbiunipay? My bill is due in 7 days.. so could wait for 2-3 more days just to be safe..

Any idea if after their credit card system upgrade they would become available on BPPS so I could pay using sbiunipay? My bill is due in 7 days.. so could wait for 2-3 more days just to be safe..
Well SCB as a BBPS biller is not even listed as WIP yet so I don't think it will come anytime soon. We have seen once a biller gets WIP status it takes I think a month to move to Live status. See https://www.bharatbillpay.com/statistics/billers/

Well SCB as a BBPS biller is not even listed as WIP yet so I don't think it will come anytime soon. We have seen once a biller gets WIP status it takes I think a month to move to Live status. See https://www.bharatbillpay.com/statistics/billers/
NPCI wale apne mood k uppar update karte hai.

Telangana k 2 discoms already live ho gaya and kuch apps me bhi live ho gaya, ab ja kar dekh raha hu bhi update kiya hai, last week tak bhi nahi tha.

Standard Chartered website and app is again down. Received this message 👇

We are upgrading our credit card system to provide you a better experience!
The website will be down from 27.08.2024 4:42:00 PM to 28.08.2024 11:59:00 AM

Dont transact anything on app or website. Their app is showing wrong card number.
My due date of Smart was 3rd Sept.
So I thought systems are now ok and clicked on payment button on website, was directed to billdesk site where I had to enter CC number. Since I didn’t have the card with me, I checked the app (website was not showing full card number).
App showed a wrong credit card number. But I didn’t understand it was wrong since the first 4 and last 4 digits were correct. So I went ahead and paid ₹2500 (minimum amount due). Got sms from bill desk that payment has been successfully processed and will be credited to credit card in 3 days.

Will wait for 3 days before raising a complaint.

There is no credit card bearing the wrong credit card number shown in app.
So hopefully it will be credited correctly or refunded.

They would keep on upgrading till year 2099. Itna bakwas bank kabhi nehi dekha.
New version for SCB app is now available on Play Store. UI got changed. They are now tagging some account number associated with a card. Transaction history is also available now though they are all messed up. Transaction Dates are not in the right order.

Last edited:
New version for SCB app is now available on Play Store. UI got changed. They are now tagging some account number associated with a card. Transaction history is also available now though they are all messed up. Transaction Dates are not in the right order.
Thanks for the update. Got the update. But for me it's saying unable to process your request currently while trying to view transaction details.

They would keep on upgrading till year 2099. Itna bakwas bank kabhi nehi dekha.
Got sms for update:

Dear Client, we are pleased to inform you of the successful upgrade of our Credit Card System. We truly appreciate your patience and support. To enjoy enhanced card services, we urge you to refresh/update the SC Mobile app to its latest version available at App Store/Google Play Store - StanChart.

Now updated the app. After login its a new UI. showing 3 credit cards in which 1 card was closed nearly 3 years ago but still it is showing and 2 credit card account for payment. what the hell is this ?

Why SC not make a cleaner and user friendly UI. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have SC bill of 1.4L this month to be paid in next 5 days. Courtesy free Payzap wallet load before Aug 1st

Looks like it will have to be paid with chillar cashback on Cred / Cheq now

I have SC bill of 1.4L this month to be paid in next 5 days. Courtesy free Payzap wallet load before Aug 1st

Looks like it will have to be paid with chillar cashback on Cred / Cheq now
are there any charges after aug 1 for payzapp wallet load? if yes how much ?

Back