• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to pay and get CB on Standard Chartered credit card bill after BBPS

Dont transact anything on app or website. Their app is showing wrong card number.
My due date of Smart was 3rd Sept.
So I thought systems are now ok and clicked on payment button on website, was directed to billdesk site where I had to enter CC number. Since I didn’t have the card with me, I checked the app (website was not showing full card number).
App showed a wrong credit card number. But I didn’t understand it was wrong since the first 4 and last 4 digits were correct. So I went ahead and paid ₹2500 (minimum amount due). Got sms from bill desk that payment has been successfully processed and will be credited to credit card in 3 days.

Will wait for 3 days before raising a complaint.

There is no credit card bearing the wrong credit card number shown in app.
So hopefully it will be credited correctly or refunded.
Amount credited to my credit card account.
A huge relief. Otherwise I would have had to deal with the notorious SC customer care

When I tried to check the rewards section, it’s broken. Saying wait till 29th 11.59pm.
When will this system upgradation end🙄

Dont transact anything on app or website. Their app is showing wrong card number.
My due date of Smart was 3rd Sept.
So I thought systems are now ok and clicked on payment button on website, was directed to billdesk site where I had to enter CC number. Since I didn’t have the card with me, I checked the app (website was not showing full card number).
App showed a wrong credit card number. But I didn’t understand it was wrong since the first 4 and last 4 digits were correct. So I went ahead and paid ₹2500 (minimum amount due). Got sms from bill desk that payment has been successfully processed and will be credited to credit card in 3 days.

Will wait for 3 days before raising a complaint.

There is no credit card bearing the wrong credit card number shown in app.
So hopefully it will be credited correctly or refunded.
May be that was CC account no. and not CC no.

New version for SCB app is now available on Play Store. UI got changed. They are now tagging some account number associated with a card. Transaction history is also available now though they are all messed up. Transaction Dates are not in the right order.
Account no. system is beneficial for people having multiple SCB cards as they can pay bills of all CC in a single payment.

SCB latest updated UI in mobile app is messed up everything. Old UI was better.
Anyways if you made a payment via SC mobile app/ Net Banking, it will take 3 working days to get amount credited in card.
BUT if you made payment using Amazon it credited instantly. SC customer care told that they are not accepting payment via any other method but Amazon is working like a charm.

Back