• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to procure HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Lifetime Free (LTF) ?? - Hit & Miss

D₹V

TF Prestige
How to procure HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Lifetime Free (LTF) ??

Steps:

1. Apply Swiggy card (chargeable) from HDFC Portal via Cashkaro (1500₹ Amazon GV) or any other rewarding affiliate.

2. Once your card is delivered, don't activate/set PIN/add to netbanking.

3. On 27-30th day, you'll get call, he/she will offer you LTF offer & send a SMS to activate card via missed call 🤙 & keep it as lifetime free 🆓.

IMG_20231127_234050_297.jpg

4. Since you have 30 days to activate the card, so no worries in trying this trick 😅.

5. Now email HDFC Bank & ask about LTF status. Boom 💥 your card is LTF now 🔥.

P.s. this is a hit & miss offer. You might or not get the LTF offer. So try only if you want it badly. Don't blame me later 🫠.

Thanks ❤️ to Rahul Diwan [from Fintalks] for letting us know the trick.

With new update, my suggestion:

Swiggy FYF lelo,

5% on online merchants looto,
10% on IRCTC via smartbuy looto.

Mail karke LTF karao ya fir close kardo year end me.

FYI: Offline me bhi 5% mil sakta 🤭, IYKYK.

Donald Duck Money GIF

Last edited:
Yeh offline mein 5% kaisanba bhai sahab.

DM mein aao, kuch raaz bahar nahi bole jaate

Offline pineperks not coming on stock in Amazon 🚶🚶
You guys haven't heard about BharatQR? It's available on every POS Machine where you swipe card.

Use scan option in Google Pay (save card in GPay first) & pay via that on POS, you'll receive OTP to pay & it'll be counted as online transaction.

Apparently, cashback will be subject to MCC of the merchant.

And another method is pineperks.

Full details: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/bharat-qr-the-npci-payment-saga.30067/

Last edited:
You guy's haven't heard about BharatQR? It's available on every POS Machine where you swipe card.

Use scan option in Google Pay (save card in GPay first) & pay via that on POS, you'll receive OTP to pay & it'll counted as online transaction.

Ghar ke pos machine pe try karke dekhte hai 😈

You guy's haven't heard about BharatQR? It's available on every POS Machine where you swipe card.

Use scan option in Google Pay (save card in GPay first) & pay via that on POS, you'll receive OTP to pay & it'll counted as online transaction.

How do we add Swiggy card in Gpay.... I remember earlier it allowed to add Axis cards...but now only Rupay option is showing?
Is it allowed only in Android?

You guys haven't heard about BharatQR? It's available on every POS Machine where you swipe card.

Use scan option in Google Pay (save card in GPay first) & pay via that on POS, you'll receive OTP to pay & it'll be counted as online transaction.

Do we need to tell those guys at reliance mart or d mart specifically that i need to pay via Bharat qr ? Or just we tell them that i'll pay via upi ?🙂

Plz share experience 😉 i haven't tried bharat qr yet

Do we need to tell those guys at reliance mart or d mart specifically that i need to pay via Bharat qr ? Or just we tell them that i'll pay via upi ?🙂

Tell them that you want to pay via BharatQR which is available on POS.

Most don't know this, then you have to find option yourselves.

Reliance/Dmart pe kaam nhi karega I think, beacuse POS pe Amount system Generated rhta hai and they can not make any changes in POS.

Jo Merchant POS pe Mannual enter krte hai Amount then you can ask to select BhartQR instead of Card Sale.

Paytm POS pe work nhi karega. Paytm Ka hi QR generate hoga Paytm POS pe🤣

Reliance/Dmart pe kaam nhi karega I think, beacuse POS pe Amount system Generated rhta hai and they can not make any changes in POS.

Jo Merchant POS pe Mannual enter krte hai Amount then you can ask to select BhartQR instead of Card Sale.

Shayad isi ko tehte hai "a response that is technically rigorous, succinct, and highly precise".

Themx 😈 🕶️
Will try soon

Thread 'Bharat QR - The NPCI Payment Saga' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/bharat-qr-the-npci-payment-saga.30067/

Here you go guys, whoever asked for it.

Even if it is allowed 5% is not allowed for grocery. "Please note that gift card and grocery purchased on the 5% eligible merchants and MCCs won’t earn any cashback"

With new update, my suggestion:

Swiggy FYF lelo,

5% on online merchants looto,
10% on IRCTC via smartbuy looto.

Mail karke LTF karao ya fir close kardo year end me.

FYI: Offline me bhi 5% mil sakta 🤭, IYKYK.
MCC 4112 is not included for 5% so you won't get 5% for IRCTC. For local trains it works but min spend is 100. Max fare for local trains is always <100 🤦

HDFC confirmed 5% SmartBuy for IRCTC is not eligible for Swiggy card. So you get 0% CB using this card.

Last edited:

Good luck finding stores with Baharat QR and Pine labs POS.

MCC 4112 is not included for 5% so you won't get 5% for IRCTC. For local trains it works but min spend is 100. Max fare for local trains is always <100 🤦
I haven't tried it personally, so can't tell specifically about it.
Good luck finding stores with Baharat QR and Pine labs POS.
Hehe, wherever you get to pay via card, you'll get option of BQR too.
HDFC, Pinelabs, etc supports Bharat QR & I have done successfully transactions on them.

Now swiggy is offering FYF to most of the remaining users.View attachment 63969
Hi bro. My address is not servicable for swiggy delivery. Still I am interested in the card and is showing Fyf in the app.

I already have hdfc irctc credit card. So I want to know from where should I apply for the credit card? Swiggy app (product is not deliverable in my pin code) or Hdfc site(already got one in this way)

Back