• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer for all Legend/Pinnacle Cardholders to get Eazydiner LTF approval

Open group for Eazydiner Card discussion

Quick Overview

Category
Credit Cards
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How to procure IndusInd ED Card for Lifetime Free

Hey folks,
I warmly welcome you all to this group, after completing all the criteria required.
So, the full process is as follows:
You will have to write an Email to IndusInd Priority Care team,
which will be a draft template that I'll be posting below.
You have to just use that template and fill your respective details and send it on: priority.care@indusind.com

The IndusInd Priority Care Team,
I, your name, currently hold an IndusInd Bank Credit Card. I wish to apply for EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card as well, and hence, I hereby ACCEPT, AUTHORISE, CONFIRM AND PERMIT IndusInd Bank Limited (“Bank”) to split the credit limit on my existing card and issue me an additional card - EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card on Legend Credit Card ending with xxxx.
I understand that my credit limit on my existing card would be divided between both the cards equally and I grant my consent to the Bank to proceed with the process.
I have understood the card features & benefits very well and accept that the EazyDiner IndusInd Credit Card would be provided as a Lifetime free card basis my current Legend Credit Card upgrade offer dated Sep 2022 from IndusInd Bank.

Please find the required details needed mentioned below:

Name:
Registered mobile number with IndusInd Bank:
Last 4 digits of existing IndusInd Bank Credit Card:
PAN Card:
Limit on existing IndusInd Bank Credit Card:

Legend Card users have to attach this pic as attachment
This trick is working very well for Legend Cards, no matter when was it issued but people are getting ED IndusInd card on split limit basis.
This trick has worked for my two accounts.
1st time in Feb, 2nd time in March.
The process requires at least a limit of 1.5l on existing Legend/Pinnacle Card.
Now comes the timeline:
I am not mentioning correct dates, these are just for ref. purpose.
March 7 - Sent the above mail.
March 9 -Sent the same mail again, copy pasted as thought that first mail was not delivered.
March 11- Reply came for waiting, my request is in process
We are working on your concern and will update you with the status shortly. We request your support and co-operation in the interim.
March 15- Reply came that my credit card application has been submitted in system with ref. no.
March 25 - Application approved
March 28-Card delivered
April 1- Confirmed LTF status by calling customer care
The email template which I have mentioned above was shared by an internal bank employee with me on a special case basis. Please consider yourself lucky, receiving this without any commitments, or TRV with bank.
Is this still valid in July 2024?

Back