• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer for all Legend/Pinnacle Cardholders to get Eazydiner LTF approval

Open group for Eazydiner Card discussion

Quick Overview

Category
Credit Cards
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How to procure IndusInd ED Card for Lifetime Free

So contacting RS1910 is risky?
I have asked around and they are people who have applied through him received the ED LTF so it upto you. Everything nowadays carry a risk. It totally depend if you can take the risk and be fine with it or not. Personally I avoid to share sensitive information through online channel. Once pic is shared it download on that person device forever and I'm not ok with it for some cc which isn't worth it. Would rather get some cc instead.

I have asked around and they are people who have applied through him received the ED LTF so it upto you. Everything nowadays carry a risk. It totally depend if you can take the risk and be fine with it or not. Personally I avoid to share sensitive information through online channel. Once pic is shared it download on that person device forever and I'm not ok with it for some cc which isn't worth it. Would rather get some cc instead.
True. Same here.

Thought being mod, you might have more info about him.

Anyway fine 😅.

Do the following benefits work on an LTF ED card?
1. Bookmyshow offer?
2. Eazydiner membership (No membership, or only first year, or every year??)
3. Lounge Access?

Also, if BMS offer works, is it always available? or based on stock like legend..

We can get 2 + 1 physical debit cards. Not add-on for a family member but multiple DC in the primary account holders name.

2 x Signature Debit cards (1x MasterCard + 1x Visa) and also apply for Visa Platinum. All of which have some sort of monthly offers.

Signature Debit Cards are the most useful for Big Basket users since they offer 20% (upto 500) on each card + various other offers from Swiggy, Book My Show etc.

There's also a virtual debit card (Visa Gold) that you can get but I don't think there's much use to it.
Customer care says that we can't hold more than 1 physical card at the moment, and if he raises a new request my existing card will get auto-closed w/n 45days. So does it mean I can raise for additional card which can be used along with other cards only through mobile app? @VISHESH_BANSAL @shutapdiya @4uziaul @VijayflyRaven

You can.

Just apply and enjoy. 🤭
Thanks for confirming. Also i have linking issue with credit card and savings account.

CC says to deregister Credit card user ID and create new ID for savings then link Credit card to that user ID in mobile app then in net banking.

This seems vague to me, however my Net banking still reflects Credit card details, but I am unable to view my saving account details in Credit card user Id of mobile app, also couldn't create a new user ID in mobile app for Saving Account.

If I try to link via DC (in app) it shows incorrect details and if I try to link via Net banking (in app) it says already user ID exists which is my Credit card user id w/o saving account details.

Tired of this crap! Reached out to Branch manager previous week and he promised some TAT by this week and is not responding now.

Please suggest better solutions? @VISHESH_BANSAL @shutapdiya @4uziaul @VijayflyRaven @Abhishek012

Thanks for confirming. Also i have linking issue with credit card and savings account.

CC says to deregister Credit card user ID and create new ID for savings then link Credit card to that user ID in mobile app then in net banking.

This seems vague to me, however my Net banking still reflects Credit card details, but I am unable to view my saving account details in Credit card user Id of mobile app, also couldn't create a new user ID in mobile app for Saving Account.

If I try to link via DC (in app) it shows incorrect details and if I try to link via Net banking (in app) it says already user ID exists which is my Credit card user id w/o saving account details.

Tired of this crap! Reached out to Branch manager previous week and he promised some TAT by this week and is not responding now.

Please suggest better solutions? @VISHESH_BANSAL @shutapdiya @4uziaul @VijayflyRaven @Abhishek012
Try this:

Post in thread 'Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill 0.93%- 1% reward (IndusInd- 0.93% and HDFC- 1%) Debit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community...d-0-93-and-hdfc-1-debit-card.4373/post-340335

Try this:

Post in thread 'Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill 0.93%- 1% reward (IndusInd- 0.93% and HDFC- 1%) Debit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community...d-0-93-and-hdfc-1-debit-card.4373/post-340335
I did try this thats why I have Credit card in netbanking, but step3 needs user id for savings account in mobile app which I dont have. I tried creating new user id, forgot user id etc., - all for saving a/c mobile banking but couldnt resolve.

My issue is getting the user ID of Mobile banking -saving account to link my credit card since the other way didnt work at all.

I did try this thats why I have Credit card in netbanking, but step3 needs user id for savings account in mobile app which I dont have. I tried creating new user id, forgot user id etc., - all for saving a/c mobile banking but couldnt resolve.

My issue is getting the user ID of Mobile banking -saving account to link my credit card since the other way didnt work at all.
This is your last option

Before you attempt this, give it another day or two, and then try to link. Don't forget, Indus means patience. 🤭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231109_184629_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109_184629_Chrome.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 32
I tried to apply for the 2nd debit card - "VISA signature" via email to CC at both mail address - reachus@indusind.com and priority.care@indusind.com.

Its been 5days including today and no response. Is it usual or am I supposed to send this request to different mail box? Can someone assist here please.
No need to email anyone; just call your RM and ask them to process the request. Alternatively, you can contact customer care and persist until you connect with the right agent.

No need to email anyone; just call your RM and ask them to process the request. Alternatively, you can contact customer care and persist until you connect with the right agent.
Oh okay, my RM is the branch manager and he doesnt seem to know things. For linking CIF hes been working on it for couple weeks now.

While the customer care team over call, as I told earlier, they say if new card is issued (at free of cost for select account) the previous one gets deregistered from system in 45days. I even tried to connect with supervisor who was not available at that moment apparently.

Its like dealing with Government organisation, none tries to resolve or says everything is in process :cautious:

Oh okay, my RM is the branch manager and he doesnt seem to know things. For linking CIF hes been working on it for couple weeks now.

While the customer care team over call, as I told earlier, they say if new card is issued (at free of cost for select account) the previous one gets deregistered from system in 45days. I even tried to connect with supervisor who was not available at that moment apparently.

Its like dealing with Government organisation, none tries to resolve or says everything is in process :cautious:
Call again and again, until you connect to the right agent. 🤭

Back