• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer for all Legend/Pinnacle Cardholders to get Eazydiner LTF approval

Open group for Eazydiner Card discussion

Quick Overview

Category
Credit Cards
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How to procure IndusInd ED Card for Lifetime Free

That trick of sending email and getting ED LTF no longer works. I tried (as did many others on this thread) and they declined.

I got ED LTF through offline application through RM and post credit limit split. Pls go through the earlier posts on this very thread for details & screenshots.

To clarify:-
I had to open a Select account through RM at a local branch with 50k initial funding and promise better relationship in future in order to get ED LTF. All the work was done by RM and it's very difficult to secure the approvals necessary for ED LTF with one time fee and even more difficult for non-conditional LTF !

What you give:- You have to do initial funding of 50k to open select account anyways and leave it there at least for 3-4 weeks to ensure Legend CC linking happens.
What you get:- The account will be '0' MAB once the linking is complete (+ ED LTF based on approvals taken by RM) and you can confirm that with customer care (over email - socialm@indusind.com) before you withdraw (if really needed). Just keep the money till month end and that will help the RM in his targets.

Very true. Email trick does not work for ED LTF conversion anymore. A good number of people tried on this very thread and other on this forum but no one got it.

ED with only joining fees or LTF request can only be initiated by RM after you have IndusInd Select account or higher. That's really the first step to build the relationship and get approvals that are otherwise not possible
I have indusind premium account with signature card since an year, can i get ED card ltf now?
Does someone know about them or somone can connect me to good RM who knows the process?

I have legend with limit of 4.6 lakhs (2 months old). How can I get ED LTF?

I don't think they offer the Ed Signature as LTF anymore.. I've tried mailing them, connecting with the agent but all they offered was Ed Platinum card as LTF which is a basic card.. For Ed Signature, they can give u as FYF as an agent told me but not LTF... still some people hv somehow managed to get the card as LTF last year...

I have Pinnacle with 5L limit and Exclusive Savings account. Have tried all the ways to get Eazydiner LTF.
Requested split limit, Approached RM, escalated the issue, contacted Eazydiner team etc etc. No use. They are determined not to give this card LTF.

I have Pinnacle with 5L limit and Exclusive Savings account. Have tried all the ways to get Eazydiner LTF.
Requested split limit, Approached RM, escalated the issue, contacted Eazydiner team etc etc. No use. They are determined not to give this card LTF.

Ya they are now clearly denying for the ED Signature LTF, even I tried all the method.

any leads of getting signature eazydiner LTF now in 2024..?
I have an exclusive account with indusind & they have been spaming me with LTF Legend CC offers since 2 years now.

any leads of getting signature eazydiner LTF now in 2024..?
I have an exclusive account with indusind & they have been spaming me with LTF Legend CC offers since 2 years now.
Please let me know too if there is a way. I have pinnacle. Any way to get it basis split limit as LTF ?

If your credit limit is more than 1.5 lakhs you can send email saying that you want ED with split limit.
They only gave me ₹1 lakh limit anyways. Earlier while applying agent said ill be getting 9L limit but when i got card it was this. Just keeping it for bank offers otherwise its very bad.

Back