• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer for all Legend/Pinnacle Cardholders to get Eazydiner LTF approval

Open group for Eazydiner Card discussion

Quick Overview

Category
Credit Cards
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How to procure IndusInd ED Card for Lifetime Free

Maybe financial year end? Internal policies changed from April 1 or something? Might be possible.
Frankly, I have a feeling that their are people from banks in the forum.
Not in our closed group, but in general forum.
They might have observed a possibility of some trick/hack and reported it.
Or the second thing is mass mailing.
Still there is only one last option. You may try after one week on a different mail id. Maybe luck might favour.

See, the number of people who viewed our group: 700
1683092841378.png

should I copy paste and send the mail again to both priority care and premium care, if no one else is sending it right now?
and also I was thinking will sending it to the nodal officer be any beneficial? @RewardsAlert thoughts?

should I copy paste and send the mail again to both priority care and premium care, if no one else is sending it right now?
and also I was thinking will sending it to the nodal officer be any beneficial? @RewardsAlert thoughts?
I don't think you should send it today itself. Reason being they have already denied everyone's request and they have been alerted about this new matter. Maybe wait for a week to let it settle down and then try mailing one by one.
Nodal officer won't do anything about it. Because officially there is no offer for LTF eazydiner.
We, by using this method were just trying to make use of the stupidity of customer care, that's all.
Clearly, it was an upgrade offer given to Legend/Pinnacle users in 2022, which isn't running now.
Few others including me were able to benefit from it, but I think they might have updated SOP, etc. leading to such revert.
Patience is the key here, wait for some unexperienced Customer care executive to accept your request in system.

I have just got one idea by seeing this image carefully, which might work in our favour.
If anyone is willing to exercise it, please DM.
It will require sending a specific mail, so can only tell to one person for avoiding mass mailing again.
img_20230502_155107-jpg.15776

no one got the card ltf yet right? other than @RewardsAlert
I have tried my best to explain the full process, avoid leakage, maintain secrecy, but all vent in vain when mass mailing happened. Even when only 7-8 people had sent the mails, still they got to know and patched.
I feel if it would have been in a phased manner like one by one, then it must have succeeded.
Will keep this in mind before sharing further loopholes.

Hoping to see if someone with good negotiations is able to get it approved from Nodal desk.

I have tried my best to explain the full process, avoid leakage, maintain secrecy, but all vent in vain when mass mailing happened. Even when only 7-8 people had sent the mails, still they got to know and patched.
I feel if it would have been in a phased manner like one by one, then it must have succeeded.
Will keep this in mind before sharing further loopholes.

Hoping to see if someone with good negotiations is able to get it approved from Nodal desk.
Oh okay, so is this process not working now :( ?

Back